This was an awesome view captured from our hotel window during our visit to Andaman Nicobar Islands. The hotel was named Sinclair's Bay View. The view was so awesome with vegetation located right at the shore. This was not the only tree around though, I have posted one of the earlier pictures also title Standing Single
This was an awesome view captured from our hotel window during our visit to Andaman Nicobar Islands. The hotel was named Sinclair's Bay View. The view was so awesome with vegetation located right at the shore. This was not the only tree around though, I have posted one of the earlier pictures also title Standing Single
Labels:
Beach
,
Photography
,
Travel
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
very impressed... You'll have to share some tips..
ReplyDeleteExquisite photo, the ocean is a lovely backdrop for the single little tree branch.
ReplyDeleteGreat shot! Amazing how some things survive.
ReplyDeleteThanks for your visit.
A lovely image with amazing colors and shapes.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the comment, glad for it.
Last my picture was taken of the rock. :))
Lovely image, a bit sad... Great ocean background!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful picture...a very unusual view
ReplyDeleteWhat a strange looking little branch. I love the color of the ocean.
ReplyDeleteNice, Photo looks like a claw pointingheavenwards....
ReplyDeleteProverbially ... symbolising "Ask and you shall receive"
Nice
Terragen Daily Photo
Dear, the ocean as background gave me more charm and beauty to the photo.because the quality of is your..congrats
ReplyDeletehttp://graceolsson.com/blog/2009/10/precisamos-de-pontes-maite/
The colors and composition are outstanding here.
ReplyDeleteThis is an impressive shot kcalpesh. Love the composition.
ReplyDeleteKcalpesh, thank you for stopping by and introducing yourself. I love the symmetry of your photographs... very nicely done.
ReplyDeleteOh wow...love the dark burgandy color. Thank you for your comment today!! I so appreciate it!
ReplyDeletethat is beautiful indeed, to answer your comment on my blog yes the white on the sunflower is frost, morning is very cool here, It was snowing today, always so great to visit you and read your comments... I love the fact that we live a wordl apart in totally different culture!
ReplyDeleteHave a nice day!!
Greetings from Canada
Be strong in the solitude.
ReplyDeleteA lone branch survives. Nature spares one, but not the others. Nice photo with the blue ocean in the background.
ReplyDeleteMarvelous shot, very impressive.
ReplyDeleteoh i like it, nice image
ReplyDeleteThe lone tree looks like a hand. The white waves looks nice. The tree with the white waves above it look like an umbrella. This photo is a unique one and has good composition.
ReplyDeletenice perspective
ReplyDeleteFantastic find, nature does like to put on a show for us at times.
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely sight. Awesome.
ReplyDeletewonderful composition ;)
ReplyDeleteThis is amazing. What is the location of this photograph? A real breath-taking place!
ReplyDeleteInteresting photo - love the colours!
ReplyDeleteLovely shot! I really appreciate the contrastong colors and the composition.
ReplyDeletethe brown colour and the single new shoot from a mutilated tree...hope...WOW
ReplyDeleteyour blog does show up in my blogroll...I have missed so much!!