The Big Foot

This was at Goa's Anjuna Beach where amongst the rocks we found a shape which look exactly like a Giant Foot. Here's my friend Rahmat, posing to show how exactly he dent had shaped up due to continuous erosion, to look like a Big Foot!! Goa is an awesome place and I sure had a great time with my Camera and Photography!!

48  comments :

  1. cool but what big foot is that!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Line: That's just a shape of a foot that had formed naturally on a sea rock. This shot was taken at Anjuna Beach in Goa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was thinking maybe you have found Bigfoot at last! ;-)

    I like this; a very interesting photo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like Jacob, I find this interesting and great find. Thanks for the visit Kcalpesh. Have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha ha, very funny. Big foot, indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. that is fun how the dent in the rock is so similar to the shape of a foot! Great photo.
    Spirithelpers

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear, I dont know if u have FLICKR, but there I have one photo moreless like that...very good your shot...
    And have anice weekend, dear
    graceolsson.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. it may not be the famous or infamous big foot but indeed it is a big foot! the indentation must have curved and polished by time and element!

    thanks for the visit!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Excellent picture, what great imagination in the first place... I do like the blue jeans as well as the rock..
    Thank you for stopping by my Pictures and words blog.. you might also like my Wiggers World blog.... but only if you have the time.
    Thank you again
    Tom

    ReplyDelete
  10. Where did you find that? Great... and funny!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing photo! I love your "photo eyes":-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for the comment on my blog. These are the hands of my mother 83 years old. A wise and good woman. The picture was taken yesterday over a cup of coffee.
    You have a nice blog, which I will come back to later.

    ReplyDelete
  13. We have a real human footprint near where we live that is beyond time. Stuck in a rock beside a road.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great eye in finding this formation in the sea rock..great fun in your photo! Impressed by your photography.Your SWF image was an amazing
    sky!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your Skywatch photo was one of the most beautiful I have ever seen! Truly gorgeous, and a wonderful capture. Thank you for sharing it, and for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  16. BEautiful and lovely shot !! Nice post !! This is so beautiful !!Unseen Rajasthan

    ReplyDelete
  17. That IS a big foot :) I loved your skywatch photo, wonderful colors - it must have been quite something to see it in person.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Yes, congratulations on the feature; that was a wonderful photo.

    ReplyDelete
  19. That's pretty awesome! I wonder how many naturally formed shapes out there inspired myths and legends. :)

    Thanks for your visit. Warm greetings from Florida.

    ReplyDelete
  20. this is a fun shot and such a comparison! I am glad you liked the macro cliff rose shot on my site. it has such fuzzy little hairs that are so hard to see.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thanks for sharing your sky photo with SWF, it was a beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  22. That's a great find. Is it protected or preserved?

    Thanks and always appreciate your visit.

    ReplyDelete
  23. @Japa that shape on the rock has formed due to erosion. It's a coincidence that the shape just matches the shape of a foot! :-) Hence I believe it doesn't need to be preserved or protected!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Loved your skywatch photo! This shot is interesting also. Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Fun capture, and I love your Skywatch image too, the colors are really lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Congrats on getting your photo on Skywatch! That was definitely a beautiful sky - pretty colours.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Very creative and fun shot... your title is most appropriate :)

    Your sky photo was amazing...

    Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Great picture, K... And how creative!!!!! Congrats on being 'featured'... I can understand WHY... That is a great picture.
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  29. You have bigfoots in India too? :) Nice find.

    Your Skywatch photo is amazing, a true work of art.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Probably an elephant in boots which crossed the road, lol !

    ReplyDelete
  31. Aha! That footprint was "definitely" made by a very big foot. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  32. Lovely subtle colour range in that one. He must have been very heavy too making that print on the rock!

    ReplyDelete
  33. That is a BIG foot or your foot is very very small....LOL. MB

    ReplyDelete
  34. Very cool photo.Looks like big foot was pretty heavy to make that hole!
    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  35. I can almost see the headlines of the daily newspaper

    "Evidence Of BigFoot Found
    Whereabouts of Photographer Unknown"

    Ha ha ha ha... Nice photo though

    Terragen Daily Photo

    ReplyDelete
  36. I like the juxtaposition of rock foot and human foot.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Again a superb shot! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  38. hi,

    Thats really interesting buddy, by the way where is this place.

    KERALA Photos

    ReplyDelete
  39. natural rock formation...wonderful composition

    ReplyDelete

Tell me your views about the photos