The Sunflower Miniature


I shot this photo using a Canon A710 IS using the macro function. The place where the picture was shot is called Sanjay Gandhi National park, located in Borivli Mumbai. This tiny looking flower (name unknown to me) ressembled a lot with the sunflower and during those monsoon days, it was found almost everywhere in the park.

23  comments :

  1. Very nice, Is it a true miniature or a baby not quite grown?

    Thank you for posting on Floral Friday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is simple and sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Minimalist and excellent image!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is a pretty flower. I love the color which is a tart yellow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love yellow, so sweet ans sunny!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The contrast between the colors is stunning...such a vivid yellow and vibrant green.

    Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there... lovely miniature. I think those little flowers are sometimes the most fun to photograph! Thanks for the comment the other day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful flower.
    Small and pretty
    Thanks for visiting me too

    Have a great weekend
    Gunilla in Sweden

    ReplyDelete
  9. So nice and fresh photo! I have seen lot of these in rainy season. They are really beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful photo. I love the colors of yellow and green.

    Thank you for your kind words on my blog http://gallow-photo-year.blogspot.com

    I'm going to start following your blog as well. I love seeing various blogs from around the world, and the contrast and similarities of the subjects.

    Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so fresh looking and the contrasts are so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  12. simply beautifully captured shot...lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love yellow flowers. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a beautiful photo. You have amazing talent with a camera. Loved my visit today. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you for your visit on my blog. Parabéns pelo seu trabalho fotográfico. Vou acompanhar suas fotos. Abraços do Brasil.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Here is grey dul and cold - your photo is like a ray of sun!
    Thank you:)

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is absolutely beautiful. It's nice to see some vibrant colour, it's quite grey here at the moment!
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  18. It is a small but perfect sunflower.

    ReplyDelete
  19. It's a hedge, isn't it?..I caught it against the coconut tree trunk...check it out...http://triggerhappyhunter.blogspot.com/2010/02/chose-to-stand-up.html

    ReplyDelete

Tell me your views about the photos