Standing Single

AS I MENTIONED EARLIER, I'M GOING TO BE ROTATING SOME PREVIOUS POSTS AGAIN :-)

10  comments :

  1. Wonderful photo...like the angle...you must have been standing on a hill or cliff.

    Thanks for stopping by Ocala Daily Photo. Your comments are much appreciated!

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So funny shot,
    this tree is so thin :)
    I love it !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice shot of the tree. What kind of tree is it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely picture, love the blue colour of the ocean.;)
    Thank you for stopping by my place.;))

    ReplyDelete
  5. This seems like a strange place for a tree - so close to the water. Nice photo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I liked this a lot the first time I saw it! By the way, I'm beginning to shoot some film again - just 35mm, but I want to do some testing...it seems to me that the digital doesn't quite measure up to the quality I used to get ...

    I'll still take mostly digital, but plan to have some fun experimenting and comparing...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kcalpesh, this is a pleasing shot. Which location is this.?

    And ya, hope u like my blog. Pls vote for me at this link. It requires signing up with your mail id. Hope u'll vote for me. Thanks in advance.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ Mitr - That place is Andaman. This is the view outside a hotel named Sinclair's Bay View!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I thought you were on vacation or something. For some reason your pictures don't show up on my blog dashboard. The last one I saw was July 15th. Even when I try to update your posts it ends there. Very strange. I guess I'll just save your blog and check manually. Sorry I missed so much, but now I can catch up.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me your views about the photos