Charlotte Lake in Matheran; Apart from being an absolutely serene and beautiful place the Charlotte lake is also the main source of drinking water in Matheran. Surrounded by greenery, the lake has an awesome panoramic view. I have gone back to the Matheran pictures as this weekend we are again going to visit the place. It is considered to be heaven during and a little after the monsoon. We hope to get some really mesmerizing photos back with us.
Generally the monkeys in Matheran are considered to be very mischievous. They would snatch away anything from your hand that, they might think is food or something really interesting. So while we capture the photos, we will have to be completely alert about the monkeys near by. :-)
About the Contest
There have been 10 entries so far in the contest. I have tweeted about the blog / website of the participants on my Twitter Page. The contest end date will be announced after there are at least 25 participants. Please do share about the contest with your friends. I will also be sharing the blog / website of all the participants on the Facebook Fan Page of Pixellicious Photos.
Thanks for all the support, to all those who have participated and all those who will participate.
So Subscribe Now to Participate..
Enter your email address:
Enter your email address:


Beautiful lake scene.
ReplyDeleteLove the clouds and their reflection in the water! Gorgeous capture as always! Enjoy your weekend!
ReplyDeleteSylvia
What a beautiful lake, and the monkey is adorable.
ReplyDeleteThe lake is so serene...like glass. Wonderful photo! I'd recommend, though, when you go back, don't drape your camera in a banana peel!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful reflection... so very shiny!
ReplyDelete~Happy Weekend~
Maria
You photo of the lake at Matheran is exquisite. It appears to be a very tranquil and spiritual place. I like how heavily treed the hillside is. Good post for Skywatch.
ReplyDeleteAmazing reflection.
ReplyDeleteSydney - City and Suburbs
great reflection
ReplyDeletegraceolsson.com/blog
Love the reflection on the water. Great shots!
ReplyDeleteSkyWatchFriday
thanks for nice comment ;). Lots of beautiful pictures on your blog, Charlotte Lake is an amazing picture, I love it.
ReplyDeleteSerene is the perfect word for this scene.
ReplyDeleteWonderful landscape and reflection!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful. The lake is very picturesque.
ReplyDeleteOlá, amigo!
ReplyDeleteConheci seu espaço... amei!...
Belíssimas fotos! Fantásticas! Incríveis!
Boa semana!
Saúde, paz e alegria.
Tudo de bom!!!
Beijinhos.
Itabira
Brasil
nice reflections and excellent greenery!
ReplyDeletewow! awesome photography! good work :)
ReplyDeleteI like the palette you're using, everything looks balanced and beautifully framed.
ReplyDeleteVery beautiful... love the reflections!
ReplyDeleteGreat Lake shot..love the reflections of the clouds in the Lake.
ReplyDeleteNice capture of the lake and the reflections of the clouds. Very peaceful scene.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful photo, wonderful reflections
ReplyDeleteBeautiful reflections, - the green is very lovely.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful shot, of a lovely place which I have seen in person.
ReplyDeleteA wonderfully serene and beautiful capture. The still waters reflect the sky delightfully.
ReplyDeletebeautiful place, looks so serene. i love the reflections that are perfectly captured.
ReplyDeleteHi
ReplyDeletemolto bella questa tua foto di oggi..
grazie per la visita :-)
Buona giornata.
The monkey is actually misbehaves.It has remind me one of the memory of my childhood.I was walking alongside of the lake with my parents.I have a teddy bear in my hand.Then a monkey came towards me and snatch my bear.I ran after him but can't catch it.what a event.My father then bought another bear for me....
ReplyDeleteGreat photos!
ReplyDeleteThe sky & reflection... Magnificent!
ReplyDeleteHappy SWF! Enjoy your weekend!
WOW! what a fantastic post. Thanks for sharing...
ReplyDeleteWhat a naughty monkey! Really great to see. A good post at all.
ReplyDeleteNice and romantic place for the couple!!
ReplyDeleteӏ'm not sure where you're getting your
ReplyDeleteіnformаtіon, but great topіc.
I needs tо spend some time learning much more οr undеrstanding mοre.
Thanks foг exсеllеnt infοrmation I was looκing for this
info for my miѕsіon.
Review my webpage ... sell broken iphone
Hi! Quick question that's totally off topic. Do you know how to make your site mobile friendly? My web site looks weird when browsing from my iphone 4. I'm trying to find a theme or plugin
ReplyDeletethat might be able to resolve this issue. If you
have any recommendations, please share. With thanks!
My homepage - John Thomas Financial
Awesome reflection!!
ReplyDeleteA good post and got entertainment from the expose of monkey!
ReplyDeleteWay cool! Some extremely valid points! I appreciate you writing this write-up plus the rest of the site is also really good. Clipping Path
ReplyDeleteThat blog image is very attractive. I like it very much & I read this blog it is very nice. Thanks for the sharing. Keep it up.
ReplyDeleteThis is very effective information to all people. I really glad to read the information from this blog.
ReplyDeleteWay cool! Some extremely valid points! I appreciate you writing this write-up plus the rest of the site is also really good.
ReplyDeleteThat blog image is very attractive. I like it very much & I read this blog it is very nice. Thanks for the sharing. Keep it up.
ReplyDeleteThis is very effective information to all people. I really glad to read the information from this blog.
ReplyDeleteReally I like this blog. Thanks sharing for this informative article.
ReplyDeleteImage Masking Service
Awesome photography……..the only thing I don’t like about them is that I didn’t shoot them.
ReplyDeleteValuable information and excellent design you got here! I would like to thank you for sharing your thoughts and time into the stuff you post.
ReplyDeleteHi,,,nice shot photo
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful photo collection! Nice job, Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeletePhoto Editing India
Fascinating lake and the monkey is over fascinated with beauty of the lake! Love the photography.
ReplyDeleteI also have some exclusive natural photo collection as you have here. This natural photos looks more beautiful when you give priority to the green. Many thanks though. I use clipping path service who also do retouching for my photos.
ReplyDeleteFirst of all appreciate your photography and then thanks for sharing it.
ReplyDeleteSome great moments are captured that provides more happiness to people mind.
This work looks like a professional touch.
ReplyDeleteYour tutorial is beautiful The stuff you are using that is very useful and helpful...
ReplyDeleteA wonderful serene and beautiful capture. thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteClipping Path service | Clipping Path service
As a professional designer I must say these are great photos of Charlotte Lake: matheran. Everything looks balanced and beautifully framed. Love the reflections in the Lake.
ReplyDeleteBackground Removal Service
Clipping Path Service