An update on the contest!
The contest has now been simplified i.e. you can participate only by subscribing to Pixellicious Photos and writing a comment on the contest post! It is as simple as that.
Good News for the contest participants!
I will be sharing on Facebook and Twitter about the blog / website with the respective links of all the participants. This will ensure that the participant's blog / website is exposed to more than 1800 potential visitors. So that makes it one more reason just to participate. Of course the winners will be receiving a 180 days advertisement package as mentioned in the Contest Post.
So Subscribe Now to Participate..
Enter your email address:
I tried to experiment with my canon A710 IS a 6.1 megapixel camera for various results and figured out that although the camera has a 6x optical zoom, the photos that I capture using the full or part optical zoom are not as sharper as the ones I capture with the zooming feature. Also the photos captured from very close and via Macro mode gives me the best results of all. One just has to set the camera to that perfect exposure & shutter settings.
Below are some photos of a few flowers captured on a cloudy day inside the house with lights off. The only source of light was the one coming from the textured window glass from outside. The camera was set to shutter priority mode with a 1 second exposure to ensure enough of the light reflected from the flowers got captured. I placed the camera down, near the flowers, very close and captured the below photos using the macro mode. I am quite glad to see the results. No grains, no haze, and perfectly sharp captures.
So Subscribe Now to Participate..
Enter your email address:
I tried to experiment with my canon A710 IS a 6.1 megapixel camera for various results and figured out that although the camera has a 6x optical zoom, the photos that I capture using the full or part optical zoom are not as sharper as the ones I capture with the zooming feature. Also the photos captured from very close and via Macro mode gives me the best results of all. One just has to set the camera to that perfect exposure & shutter settings.
Below are some photos of a few flowers captured on a cloudy day inside the house with lights off. The only source of light was the one coming from the textured window glass from outside. The camera was set to shutter priority mode with a 1 second exposure to ensure enough of the light reflected from the flowers got captured. I placed the camera down, near the flowers, very close and captured the below photos using the macro mode. I am quite glad to see the results. No grains, no haze, and perfectly sharp captures.
Well experiments can sure teach you a lot! I would be glad to hear about your experiments with camera and experience of selling photos…



For photographers can be interesting affiliate program too (if they had portfolio or blog)... I'm participating with Pixmac's affiliates, and it can make tens of dollars monthly ;)
ReplyDeletePretty flowers! Your photos look great.
ReplyDeletenice lighting!
ReplyDeleteYou should be very proud of these photos! Just superb in every way. Great color, sharp as a tack, and I like the reflections, too!
ReplyDeleteThose Gerbera daisies are utterly gorgeous. Your talents are without limit.
ReplyDeleteHi Kcalpesh! Gorgeous!!
ReplyDeleteThere is a weird post at Blogtrotter Two waiting for your comment... ;)
Enjoy and have a gorgeous week ahead!
I have started photographing flowers and am finding out just how difficult it is. My problem is that I am in too much of a hurry and need to make greater use of my tripod and focussing on my camera settings and depth of field. you have well with your pictures
ReplyDeleteTHANK YOU for stopping by my side in the village ;) VERY BEAUTIFUL PICTURES HERE! Have a nice weekend !
ReplyDelete3 great pictures with the added 'meaning' given by their resting on a shining surface.
ReplyDeleteMax-e - my advice is to leave the tripod at home, flowers often move quicker than you can! Use the very highest ISO setting you can and the maximum shutter speed possible - never mind the aperture. The problem with smaller sensors and lenses is too much depth of field, not too little! Avoid OVERexposure at all costs - if the lighting is soft and the contrast range limited, apparently under-exposed images will give good results with a little editing. In my opinion without editing, excellent digital photography is all but impossible.
Awesome photos.. nice lighting in photos..
ReplyDeleteI recently finishing viewing the flower photos and I would like to know the data on how these photos were made. After all we are in school. I can get the data on the photos I take but not on other peoples. To see more info please visit http://essayswriters.org/dissertation/ Your help would be appreciated.
ReplyDeleteThis is very effective information to all people. I really glad to read the information from this blog.
ReplyDelete