You may have seen Sheru, our cute little pet here in one of my older posts. He's there in the last pic on that link, trying to roar like a lion. I was out there in our terrace, trying to do some bird photography, capturing a tinly little green bird. It was tough luck as the bird was moving too quick across the branches, the day was gloomy with dark clouds making the lights very low. Also, it may be that our cats were out there enjoying there time on the trees, that the birds chose not to become their meal :-|
Later at the gate of our house, I saw the Bulbul, perhaps the same one which I had shot earlier in my post Spiked Hair Cut. It has a nest in the veranda of one of the nearby houses. Even this bird seemed to be in a hurry and I could capture a slightly blurred photograph. Sharing the same here with you :-) They say, it does take a lot of patience, a good camera and a great telephoto lens to capture the birds beautifully!!
Checkout the Pet Pride Photos
The Pixellicious Banner Space Contest Ends on August 31st. You can still participate
The Pixellicious Banner Space Contest Ends on August 31st. You can still participate
So Subscribe Now for FREE and Participate..
Enter your email address:


What a cute kitty! I love cats!
ReplyDeleteThis is a lovely shot.. I don't believe this.. that the cat is out of the bag and sheru is all grown up... :)
ReplyDeleteLovely capture..
ReplyDeleteWonderful shots of Sheru and the bird. Bird photography is not easy stuff.
ReplyDeletesheru is looking so serious ;)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful cat!
ReplyDeletegreat pictures sir.
ReplyDeleteThe curious eyes ! I love that : )
ReplyDeleteEveryday Cat Visitor
La foto รจ bella !
ReplyDeleteIl gatto ?
Meraviglioso !!!
Ciao :)
You've caught the 'should have done this and that' look on Sheru's face. Lovely!
ReplyDeleteSheru really does look serious! Maybe annoyed at birds infringing on his territory! Love his eyes!
ReplyDeleteSylvia, Sam and Mojo
It is hard to photograph birds, especially in flight! Your cat seems a bit intense there.
ReplyDeleteVisiting from Pet Pride.
hey sheru! how are you doing?!
ReplyDeletewoof woof
from bozo
Pet Pride