Pixellicious Banner Space Contest

A lot of people found the contest a little confusing! I just thought I should make it a little short simple and easy...

So here is what you need to do to participate in the contest!!! 

STEP 1
Subscribe to Pixellicious Photos via Email 
(Email Verification compulsory)

STEP 2
Write a comment on the contest post stating that you have participated 

STEP 3 (Optional)
Post a link to the contest page on your blog

Thats it!!

4 winners will be selected via lucky draw....

Enjoy the contest. I'm looking forward to your participation. 

Rules / Terms & Conditions
  1. The banners of the winners will be displayed on Right hand side TOP or Left hand side TOP positions. However, Pixellicious Photos reserves all the rights to determine or change the position of the banners and / or may add other banners alongside.
  2. If the website of the participant contains illegal, explicit or pornographic material, his / her eligibility to win will be terminated.
  3. Winners can submit their own banners in size 100px X 100px or Pixellicious Photos can design the banner for the winners.
  4. Pixellicious Photos holds all the right to extend the duration of contest.
  5. Winners will be declared on basis of a lucky draw.
  6. Banners of the Winners will be displayed on Pixellicious Photos for a period of 180 days. By participating in the contest, you agree to the above mentioned terms & conditions.

21  comments :

  1. What is the theme of your contest? I can't understand what you want as entries?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Bellybytes

    The contest is about getting to know more about Pixellicious Photos. It is for all bloggers, even those who are not photographers.

    If you subscribe to Pixellicious Photos via email, and write about the contest on your website / blog, and comment on the Contest Post you become eligible to win the lucky draw & the prize would be a banner advertisement.

    If you complete all the mentioned 6 steps, you increase your chances of winning. :-)

    Hope this clears your doubt.

    Looking forward to your participation!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Twitter http://twitter.com/nalinihebbar
    Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000133167661
    Blogger http://nalinihebbar-poetry.blogspot.com/
    Email ID nalinihebbar@gmail.com
    URL of post http://triggerhappyhunter.blogspot.com/2010/07/photocontest-for-bannerspace.html

    I do hope I have done it all...Phew...that felt like the passport office!!!...on Facebook have have 'liked' ...couldn't find the 'be a fan of'...do tell me if anything else is needed

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1808046612
    http://twitter.com/anthonysamson
    Email ID - anthonysamson08@gmail.com
    Blog URL - http://anthony-samson.blogspot.com
    I have added a banner to the blog contest in my blog sidebar

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Nalini @Samson - Thank You very much for participating....

    ReplyDelete
  6. have followed you on twitter/liked on facebook/fed on feedburner/connected via google connect!
    Twitter id magic_eye
    Facebook id Deepak Amembal
    Google friend id magiceye
    email for feedburner blownmagic@yahoo.co.in
    the contest has been plugged at http://mumbai-eyed.blogspot.com/2010/07/thursday-challenge-blue.html

    done dunadun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @magiceye - Thanks for your participation....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello:-)
    Hope I've done it right..
    Wish you a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. And the link..:-) http://spiderfruen.blogspot.com/2010/07/pixellicious-banner-space-contest.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. lo0king forward to j0ining y0ur banner c0ntest.great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I subscribed..and now?what can i do???
    Grace Olsson

    ReplyDelete
  12. Not sure what I'm doing, but I'm here for you !!

    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  13. Participated in your contest :)

    Here is my blog post: http://talkviews.com/photography/2010/06/04/skywatch-friday/

    Oh, haven't yet followed you on twitter, will do so when it comes back online :).

    ReplyDelete
  14. @spiderdama, @Grace, @Sylvia - Thanks a bunch!

    @Grace - Thats it! We need to now wait for the draw results!! I will soon announce the contest closure date..

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi, here I am ... thank you for inviting ...and here the link

    http://veredit-photographic-poems.blogspot.com/2010/05/unendlich-isla-fuerteventura.html

    best regards
    isabella

    ReplyDelete
  16. This sound like a cool idea. Can't wait to see some cool flower pix.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi,

    I'm glad to participate in this contest.
    I subscribed to Pixellicious Photos via Email.
    I put a link to this contest page at http://smmo-startmakingmoneyonline.blogspot.com on the sidebar.

    Regards,
    Sandeep

    ReplyDelete
  18. @FRANK - Looking forward to your participation!!

    @Veredit, @Sandeep - Thanks for participating

    ReplyDelete
  19. hi,I am participating in Pixellicious Banner Space Contest.....

    http://pratibhameanstalent.blogspot.com/2010/08/underwater-view.html


    my email id is drpratibha13@gmail.com
    I am connected with google friend connect.
    http://twitter.com/prats_13
    thanks for providing such a platform.

    ReplyDelete
  20. @Kcalpesh
    Hi Thanks organizing the contest.I want to join in your Pixellicious Banner Space Contest & My submission for the contest-> http://rupamsarma.blogspot.com/2010/06/sunday-rainy-view-from-abhayapuri.html

    Thanks

    Best Regards
    Rupam find me @ https://twitter.com/xhobdo

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi,Thanks for a great contest.I am sure join your participating in Pixellicious Banner Space Contest.
    הסעות

    ReplyDelete

Tell me your views about the photos