Reflections in the lake


This photograph was shot using my Canon A710IS digital camera, at the Charlotte Lake in Matheran. A lake in the midst of lush green trees making the lake also reflect green color. You can read more about Matheran and Charlotte lake here.

23  comments :

  1. Hi Kcalpesh! Happy New Year!!
    Wonderful shot!! Lovely reflection; I adore reflections...

    Meanwhile Blogtrotter has reached 500 posts on all blogs with some views of «La Petite France, Strasbourg», truly missing your comments! Enjoy and have a first great week in 2010!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful shot of the reflexions on the lake...cute the little child between the parents...
    thanks for visiting my Tuscany; I loved it!
    have a beautiful new year!
    see you!
    ciao elvira

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful shot...very well composed.
    Happy new Year to you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that is lovely! No ice on that lake, so from here it even looks WARM! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful reflections. Great capture and photo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice photo that truly captures the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great shot! Happy New Year to you!

    Shelley @ Shutter Bug

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic reflection. I like the perfect symmetry

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a nice clear reflection, it's almost mirror like. Great capture. Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Excellent composition and a wonderful capture of the moment! I'm so glad that you joined us Kcalpesh.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Linda foto. gosto do reflexo na agua.

    ReplyDelete
  12. tres belle photo, j'adore la tonalité choisie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi, lovely scene and lovely photo!
    Happy New Year to you and yours:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Greetings, my friend! Hope that all is well with you!

    And I must say this is a pixelliciously delicious photograph! Superb!

    May you have a new year filled with happiness and good things!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful Capture!!!

    Its been long since i heard from you... hope your new year is off to a good start... stop by when u get a chance

    take care

    ReplyDelete
  16. Looks like a lovely, lovely place.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great reflections. They're so clear!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great picture. Well done!
    Greetings from Spain.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great photo. I love how it's framed with the reflection, and how the people look like they're enjoying themselves.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Nice shot... wish the water was stand still to get better reflections! Great going :)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me your views about the photos