Rustic Wheel

Hi Guys, long time no see :-) I'd been busy with lots of work. Last weekend, my wife and me visited Matheran and there, I got an opportunity to click some photographs. Rustic Wheel is one of them. The machinery in the picture is a very old sugarcane juice extractor lying unused for a long time. This picture was shot at the Rambaug Point where we took a break from trekking for the morning tea and breakfast. The canteen was located right at the edge of a valley and thus gave a very pleasant view. The weather in Matheran was chilling but pleasant. The two days stay involved hours of trekking leaving us completely tired, but it was a welcome change for the otherwise busy life :-)
Coming Soon: More pictures from Matheran.

27  comments :

  1. A wonderful idea and magnificent photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beau detail de cette vieille roue.
    fine detail of the old wheel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing photograph as usual!! Nice to see you back... And yes!! A break always helps.. and refuels you for the otherwise busy life..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE THIS PHOTO SIMPLE BUT BEAUTIFUL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that's sure quite a good shot of the rusty wheel...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely photo! Hope your trip was good:)
    Greetings.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome back! I like this shot of the wheel - very interesting!

    Shelley @ Shutter Bug

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very well perceived - Beautifully depicted!

    ReplyDelete
  9. To me, the colors make this photo. Excellent work.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So nice to have you back and with such a neat photo, too. Glad you had a chance to get away and get in some exercise and do different things than what you normally do!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Interesting photo and interesting historically, too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Welcome back! Nice to see you are still taking time to take pictures in between your busy schedule. Neat close up photo of old machinery.

    ReplyDelete
  13. You've worked wonders with this old piece of machinery.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Feliz natal a você e seus familiares e que todos os sonhos possam se realizar no ano vindouro. Saudações. R.Ferrari

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Kcalpesh! Great to see you back! Interesting picture; love everything that remembers me the sugarcane I used to mask when I was young... ;)

    Blogtrotter misses you at the British Museum! Enjoy and have a great holiday season!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I wondered if you were still out there! Nice shot.
    Welcome back.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great capture. I love the blue and the weathered look of the metal!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  18. wow nice, it's a different one. Thanks for dropping by at my page, blessings and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great to see your work. Always like this kind of image which is full of contrasts. All the best to you and yours in the new year!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love rust and metals..great combination to get great texture and look! I love every image I pull up here..wonderful work!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Good compotion
    I like rust!
    Great picture

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a great eye you have...to find the beauty in a rusted wheel...LOVE it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me your views about the photos