A creek at Goa

Going back to Goa....!! I wish, I could just go there again right now!! As I had mentioned in one of my previous posts called Feeding Ground, our bike trip from Colva to Palolem and back showed us some really mesmerizing views of rural Goa. Here is another one of them - a creek, shot from a bridge which was a little before Chinchinim.
The experience of exploring a new place and finding our way around, traveling on a bike and asking people for the route was amazing. Almost everyone whom we asked for the route was very helpful. Only some of them couldn't help as they knew only the local language Kokani and couldn't speak Hindi or English.
My next post will be about a small contest which I will host on my blog. The contest will be open for participation to all bloggers.
  • 4 banner spaces of 100px X 100px each to be WON.
  • Winners will be chosen by a lucky draw.
  • Contest begins on Thursday July 29th 2010.
  • End date for the contest will be announced later.
I'm looking forward to your participation.

38  comments :

  1. Thank you for taking me back to my favourite place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic capture as always! Looks so peaceful! I love the light reflected on the water! Have a lovely evening and a great week ahead!

    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful photo...the light is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was in Goa last May...and had a whale of a time...
    Checkout some pictures on my blog at blog.ketanpandit.in

    ReplyDelete
  5. that shimmer in the water is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful photo. Very serene. Lovely reflection on the water.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful spot. I love the light making a path on the water.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The photo by itself is very nice, but what really makes it is the light coming down from the sky! Excellent work!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great summerday. It could be a scene from our archipelago from Sweden/Stockholm:-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice image, and I like your night scene images too:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. goa is a dream destination for me.

    www.ewok1993.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. A beautiful and serene place. Thanks for showing this to us.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, it's beautiful. Wonderfully captured.

    ReplyDelete
  14. That looks like a very beautiful area. I wish I could explore like that, but family responsibilities prohibit that.

    ReplyDelete
  15. awesome! so peaceful and serene.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Delightful light dancing on the water

    ReplyDelete
  17. An incredibly beautiful place. Your photo is like a poem, and it fills me with hope for the new day. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Just watched a food network and it's about Goa. Goa looks very beautiful specially exploring the food and it's country side. Great shot you've got here and thank you for sharing!
    SWF~Fiery

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful scenery and reflection!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous photo that makes me too want to go to Goa.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Stunning photo!I wish I could go too ;O))...

    ReplyDelete
  22. Fabulous photo!
    Have a great weekend:)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Beautiful SkyWatch Friday photo, wonderful place

    Regards, Bram

    My SkyWatch Friday

    ReplyDelete
  24. Another great capture of one of Natures wonders.

    ReplyDelete
  25. VERY NICE SHOT, DEAR
    Nice friday
    http://graceolsson.com/blog/2010/08/sweden-x-scotland-3x0/

    ReplyDelete
  26. A wonderful shot with the sun and silver water.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Wonderful photo!I wish I could be there too...

    ReplyDelete
  28. That creek looks bigger than our largest river!

    ReplyDelete
  29. beautiful place. so calm and serene.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me your views about the photos