Reflecting Sky: The road trip

The above photograph was captured while I was traveling in an Autorickshaw when it stopped at a signal. The camera again was my Samsung Corby Pro Mobile Phone. The car stopped at the right of the Autorickshaw and the the left was a shopping Mall. The sky is seen reflecting in the reflection of the side mirror of the car and on the window glass.
The picture of the wheels was shot on the highway when the Autorickshaw was speeding parallel to a 16-wheeler truck. It was too close for comfort, but I couldn't resist capturing this photo.

47  comments :

  1. Autorickshaw...I don't know what that is! But, I am sure it is similar to a rickshaw being pulled by an auto somehow. That seems scary on the open highway! But...these are great photos, especially if they distracted your frightened mind about where you were and what you were doing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great captures! I can see the movement in the wheels!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marvelous captures as always, Kcalpesh! I always love your photos because you manage to capture different and interesting views i.e. the wheels on the truck! Take care though! Have a wonderful weekend! Enjoy!

    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  4. I could see thru the reflection, of a beautiful day! Lovely clouds!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice layers on that reflection shot. And the motion on the wheels is interesting, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this take on the Skywatch meme. Fun photos!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Give a real feeling of the busy roads x

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a nice reflection.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful reflection!
    Have a nice weekend:-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the sky reflected in the window and the wheel shot is also a great capture.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is always a fun visit; road trips are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very nice photo, I love the reflection of the sky!
    Have a happy weekend:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the reflections in the first photo!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Uma linda foto, com um belo resultado, a dos pneus de caminhão. Grande sacada. Abraços.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Clever shots but I can't help feel nervous about yout your second one!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nice and interesting images!
    Happy Sky Watch!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hey, we both posted traffic photos!
    :)
    The first is gorgeous, of course, but the second one looks to me like those wheels are flying! Hope you weren't driving while you took that one...

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hope you enjoyed the road trip. Nice capture of the sky in the reflection :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. beautiful reflecti0n,and the wheel look awes0me,h0pe y0u enjoy y0ur trip.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such a clear, crisp reflection. Great catch!

    -----------------------------------
    My photography is now available for purchase - visit Around the Island Photography and bring home something beautiful today!

    ReplyDelete
  21. interesting sky reflection...I love watching the sky from alternative perspectives!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Really like your photo. Good thing to have a camera ready so you could take advantage of your photo opportunity

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great reflection of the sky in the car window!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Lovely sky reflection. What's an autorickshaw?

    ReplyDelete
  25. Great shots! I am a big fan of reflection shots. I cannot believe how clean that car is!

    ReplyDelete
  26. aloha,

    i loved seeing your corner of the world today,

    very interesting reflection, thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  27. I really like the colors on the tires. It also has great motion as well.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Interesting shots. Have great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  29. I'm floored that you can take stunning photos like these with a mobile phone! :D

    I always find it fascinating that we notice/appreciate more details of everyday sights by their reflections.

    ReplyDelete
  30. What cool photos! I love all the reflections in that first one. The second - wow! Looks like you were living dangerously! Please be careful!

    ReplyDelete
  31. the second photo must be special.

    ReplyDelete
  32. nicely taken and loved those reflections!

    ReplyDelete
  33. awesome....I can see the reflection!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Great shots. You've got an eye for photography.

    ReplyDelete
  35. You accomplish some amazing things!

    ReplyDelete
  36. u love cars...so..as all men....

    congrats for sharing, sweet
    nice day

    ReplyDelete
  37. Lovely capture!
    This reminds me of one of my captures of the autumn tree leaves on a car windshield, shot in the USA. Thank you, and I shall dig for that photograph and post it on my blog.:)

    ReplyDelete
  38. Wow----a reflection of a reflection!!!! Great shot, K.... You were in the right place at the right time for that one.
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  39. You did a super job on both photos, but the one with the blue sky reflected in the car glass is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  40. The big wheels picture is very cool. Sometimes you have to flirt with danger to get unique shots.

    ReplyDelete
  41. Very cool shots, the second one though scary is my favourite.

    ReplyDelete
  42. This is a unique reflection to be sure. Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me your views about the photos