The beach benches: Goa

Going back to my Album from Goa. In my next few posts I intend to share some more photos from Goa. I had mentioned in one of my previous posts that the best part of my last trip to Goa was the bike rides. During our earlier trip we hired cabs to see places. This time round my wife and I had decided to figure out the MUST SEE places in Goa and reach there on our own. Some of these places like Querim Beach (also known as keri beach locally), Arambol Beach were really far. We started our journey as early as 7:00 am in the morning as I knew that we would have to be back on our way to our hotel (Cavala) pretty early in the day. The roads really didn't have adequate lights to be riding a bike in the night. Querim is the farthest of the beaches in North Goa we had decided to go to. It took  us almost 2 hours to reach there but going through the rural parts of Goa was really fun. I may not have visited too many tourist locations in India but I feel Goa can easily be among the TOP three "Must Travel To" locations.
Once we reached Querim beach, we decided to rest at an open beach shack where we also had some fresh fruit juice. As you can see in the photo above, the view of the beach was totally mesmerizing. The beach benches lying at the shore made this place perfect for a romantic outing. We could have spent the whole day there but were there wasn't enough time. Despite not wanting to leave the place, we had to bid goodbye to Querim beach.
The Goa Beach Photo above was shot using my Canon A710IS Digital Camera.

60  comments :

  1. Belissima composição. Um bonito trabalho. Parabéns.
    Abraços do Brasil .

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks much like one of our Florida beaches...I don't think anything beats a beach on a beautiful, warm, sunny day! Great shot! Hope that you are feeling better now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. belle photo, on reve devant et on se voit bien sur une des chaises

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely! I can see why you didn't want to leave.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful photo! Those are the seats I wish to be lounging on, at this very moment!!! Truly a sight!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful place! I do love beaches and I wouldn't have wanted to leave either. Marvelous capture as always! Have a great weekend!

    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful!!! Gonna plan to go to that place with my guy (errrr.... after I find one!!!). Lolz...

    Karur Pasupathishwarar Temple in My Travelogue
    Fashion Panache - Summer Special

    ReplyDelete
  8. Terrific bench and terrific photo!
    Greetings:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So inviting! Now I have to go and look up more about Goa.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a wonderful, simple shot that speaks volumes! Very well captured :o)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a simple shot that speaks volumes, very well captured!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks like a fine place for me! =)

    Goa is where they shot part of the movie The Bourne Supremacy w/ Matt Damon! I like what I saw in the movie & your photo is very nice, too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is the place I like to hang out. Happy Friday1

    SkyWatchFriday

    ReplyDelete
  14. magic - would love a couple of hours there now!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful beach....and not a cloud in sight....just blue sky
    peaceful setting.

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a beautiful composition, I'd love to visit Goa!

    skywatch : cloudless

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great photo and so inviting!Great place to sitting on a bench.

    ReplyDelete
  18. That looks like such a nice place to sit and relax

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lovely spot to be sitting for a bit of Sky Watching!
    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Now there's a great spot to stop and unwind. So inviting.

    ReplyDelete
  21. well captured with great composition. I think it means tranquility :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. aloha,

    very interesting skies and subject matter, i love your photo, this is on of my wish places to visit in india.

    i have different skies and messages on both of my blogs, you can choose either to visit, or both

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great photo! Beauty in simplicity...

    ReplyDelete
  24. A very interesting and nice beach setting.

    ReplyDelete
  25. This picture is absolutely PERFECT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. That is very inviting! I'm surprised no one is sitting there in those seats enjoying the beautiful sky!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Looks secluded and relaxing. It might be well worth the 2 hour trip to escape busy tourist spots.

    ReplyDelete
  28. a peaceful place
    congrats
    HAPPY FRIDAY
    www.graceolsson.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  29. a most romantic sight, at least for me!

    what are you looking for?

    have a great day!
    xoxo,
    fickle

    ReplyDelete
  30. Awesome people will love to visit this place......

    ReplyDelete
  31. I'd like to rest there a while.... and just look out.... beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  32. soooooooooooooooooooooooo gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  33. I love the beach, must be the Pisces in me. You picture reminds me of the beaches in Mexico where we flew one summer. Hot and sticky that time of year, but the ocean breezes and warm waters refreshed us. - Margy

    ReplyDelete
  34. Wonderful view, that is the way to spend an afternoon!

    ReplyDelete
  35. this photo makes me wanna pack my bags and go to the beach.

    ReplyDelete
  36. I agree with Stacey, that is a lovely shot!

    ReplyDelete
  37. That's a beautiful beach and seeing the area by bike sounds like a great way to do it.

    ReplyDelete
  38. You have a lovely blog here :) thanks for your comment on my blog...
    will be following you now...

    Do Women Nag?

    ReplyDelete
  39. I miss the beach! Can't wait for our trip in June.

    Mine's up. Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Seating for two by the sea... perfect!
    very nice!

    ~Maria

    ReplyDelete
  41. This is beautiful...would love to be there in my nxt trip..

    ReplyDelete
  42. so nice to have the canopy so you don't get sun burn.

    ReplyDelete
  43. That looks like a wonderful place. So peaceful.

    ReplyDelete
  44. It's very easy to see why you didn't want to leave. This shot is outstanding! You are very good photographer.

    ReplyDelete
  45. Goa is soon becoming my dream destination. Hopefully I'll manage to leave my footprints there this year. Your photographs of the dream vacation spot made my dreams even more endearing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  46. What a wonderful place to spend the day. I can hear the waves and see the shore birds. Nice photo. It tells the story well. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  47. I would LOVE to sit on these benches and look out to the sea.

    ReplyDelete
  48. Great S.W.F. photo :).
    If your interested check out my new photo challenge website www.weekdayphotos.com, its different...every day has its own theme with a different challenge every week, and the website design is unique! Check it out and hopefully ill see a photo from you soon :)
    btw this is my S.W.F. photo for this week...here.

    Have a great one!

    ReplyDelete
  49. A peaceful and serene shot. Wish I was sitting there right now.
    Cheers.
    Melbourne Daily Photo

    ReplyDelete
  50. Could picture myself there right now - with a gin & tonic! Give me a shout when the ice and lemon have been added!

    ReplyDelete
  51. Think I'll go on a cyber tour barefoot here on your site. mmmm, any seashells there?
    Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  52. Wonderful place to be in. Wish I was there too. Looks very relaxing. Simply breathtaking. =)

    Hope you have a nice day. Happy skywatch Friday.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me your views about the photos