Water, can't live without it for sure!
We were having a relaxed time at an open shack restaurant at the Benaulim Beach in South Goa. As my wife Mukta, poured some water in our glasses, I captured this photo using the macro mode of our Canon A710 IS Digital Camera. The surroundings reflecting on the streaming water encouraged me to capture this moment.
In front of us was the beautiful view of the Benaulim Beach but for some reason I was more interested in photographing the water flowing out of the packaged mineral water bottle. I'm a Cancerian and my wife is a Scorpion. Both water signs and that is why I feel we both love beaches as much as we do!! May be now you guys can understand why every other photo that I post on my blog is that of a beach :-)

the image looks as clear and fresh as the water!
ReplyDeleteTerrific capture, Kcalpesh! Isn't it wonderful how the simplest things can the most fascinating photos! Such fun experimenting! Hope you have a great week!
ReplyDeleteSylvia
Heisann!
ReplyDeleteSorry that I answer you so late, but I have been at the resort, our Lia, and there is no Internet access. Promise to come up with more feedback next time on Skywatch. Beautiful picture ❀
Have a nice week!
This one makes me thirsty:)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful and creative photo!
ReplyDeleteNice shot of the water. Great clarity.
ReplyDeleteOh...water is the best in all forms, even frozen! Pouring water from a bottle is a common everyday activity around the world and you captured its goodness as it fills that glass! Crystal clear water...wonderful gift of nature.
ReplyDeleteGreat photo! Like you, I am a Cancerian, too! The ocean is like a magnet for my soul!
ReplyDeleteSimple yet beautiful
ReplyDeleteBeautiful shot. Enjoy!
ReplyDeleteOH WOW!!!!..u kn this was the first expression of mine...too good...Just beutiful...
ReplyDeletelovely...and quite a unique subject for a photo :)
ReplyDeleteBollywood Magic
crystal clear water as well as your photo.
ReplyDeleteVery appetising. Nice image.
ReplyDeleteA very interesting shot!
ReplyDeleteFantastic monochrome composition!
ReplyDeleteVery artistic and creative. You have a great photographic mind/eye. This is such an excellent shot...it would do well framed and hanged on a wall!
ReplyDeleteOne of the most beautiful things in the world is clean, clear water. Great photo.
ReplyDeleteFresh Water Shot! Ur a beach freak just like me hehehe!
ReplyDeleteThis photo drives in the point that it takes more than intentions to take a beauty of a photo...Crystal clear!
ReplyDeletenice one!!!! Is it really by A710S??
ReplyDeleteI doubt!!!!
@Bhupesh, A710 IS, that's the only camera I have other than the mobile phone cam...
ReplyDeletewow nice!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful!!! The monochrome adds to the effect of the shot!!!
ReplyDeleteStanding in the junction on 3 rivers
Fashion Panache - The Stripey Dress
Great shot! You just keep getting beter. I'm an aquarius and I love water too.
ReplyDeleteGreat shot pal!
ReplyDeleteohhhhh
ReplyDeleteIf I will dont go back again to Africa, in september, I would travel to India...
Lovely country..I love and yoru shot????
Nothing can say...MARVELOUS.
nICE WEEKEND, DEAR
I see what you mean. Water has a quality and magic that no other element has. Great for photos, and for enjoying.
ReplyDeleteThis is a very striking photo in black and white! B&w gives such a different perspective to any subject. Great capture.
ReplyDeleteA very neat capture of an everyday occurrence!
ReplyDeleteVery nicely composed, defined and sharp! Great monochrome weekend
ReplyDeletetheme, I would think!
Now we are talking B&W here, Gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteVery creative shot. Amazing how you captured the water being pored, so well.
ReplyDeleteso true! just earlier we were at the museum showing the importance of water...
ReplyDeleteVery beautiful composition. Amazing clarity.
ReplyDeleteThank you for visiting my blog and comment my pictures.I loved the water scenary photo here, I think i need sometime to see the whole blog of yours ! :)
ReplyDeleteGreets from North Norway
awesome..esplly like it in black and white..i like the beaches too..though am an earth sign..but I guess earth needs water to survive
ReplyDeleteRefreshing! Nice one.
ReplyDeleteSimple yet beautiful !!Loved it !
ReplyDeleteHi Kcalpesh,
ReplyDeletehai ragione, l'acqua è un bene prezioso anche se non è per tutti ....
Grazie della visita :-)
happy day.
superbly composed and shot!
ReplyDeleteLove the mono effect. Great capture of the water.
ReplyDeleteclean water in any form is a wonderful thing and this is a great flowing photo.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful shot. It feels very well balanced and the monochrome increases the drama very well.
ReplyDelete-----------------
I've entered a major international photo competition (details are on my blog) and would be most grateful if you'd click through and rate my portfolio (just click on the stars at the bottom (preferably the 5th star - "fantastic" - LOL), easy peasy, no registration or personal details needed). Thanks so much!
beautiful post with such meaningful thoughts are always nice too read....
ReplyDeleteTerrific picture !! I wonder how can one take such photo. :)
ReplyDeleteKC: Neat look at the water flowing, water moves me.
ReplyDeleteThat is a wonderful photo. Refreshing!
ReplyDeleteWonderful shot...especially in black and white! Looks very inviting. Enjoy the day!
ReplyDeleteHi from a Pisces another water sign, I also find the ocean very tempting.
ReplyDeleteNice to watch the flowing waters.
Great S.W.F. photo :).
ReplyDeleteIf your interested check out my new photo challenge website www.weekdayphotos.com, its different...every day has its own theme with a different challenge every week, and the website design is unique! Check it out and hopefully ill see a photo from you soon :)
btw this is my S.W.F. photo for this week...here.
Have a great one!
Whenever there is a thought of spending some vacations in relax mood, every Indian or tourist coming to India whispers about Goa. The time they have spend here in this smallest state of India disappear the stress and tensions of tourists and make them feel completely rejuvenated and revitalized. There are many beaches, beach resorts and luxury hotels in Goa which offer tourists completely rejuvenating ambiance to relax and relax.
ReplyDelete