Goa's Mandrem beach gave me ample opportunities to shoot pictures for Skywatch and Reflections in my try to capture the reflected clouds properly, I ended over-exposing the actual clouds that were above the hill. Wish I could have avoided the wire some how. My wife and I loved this place a lot. More than even being at Mandrem, what enjoyed the most was the bike ride from Baga to Morjim & Mandrem beaches.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)

Very nice reflection.
ReplyDeletewah Bhai!!! stupendous!
ReplyDeleteI like how you framed this so you only see the clouds in the reflection and not the sky. Very nice!
ReplyDeleteKC: What a wonderful look at the sky and the reflection, your weather looks wonderful.
ReplyDeleteWow, that is impressive; the more so because you can't see the cloud in the sky but only in the water...a unique photograph. I love it!
ReplyDeletetell me something do u take photography classes too?? my gals alwz complaining to me that m a horrible photographer.....i disagreed unless i found ur blog!
ReplyDeleteWonderful reflection and the wire is so light it doesn't intrude on the beauty of the shot.
ReplyDeleteWow! That is an amazing reflection...crystal sharp...beautiful.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful reflection, though I see a power line. It would be better without.
ReplyDeleteExquisite capture! Gorgeous, sharp reflection and what beautiful clouds! Have a great evening!
ReplyDeleteSylvia
That's a beautiful place. I think the fact that the clouds can be seen in the water at the bottom of the picture adds an unexpected surprise. Great shot!
ReplyDeleteReally beautiful shot: thanks!
ReplyDelete:-)
Simply beautiful!
ReplyDeletethis shot is gorgeous!!
ReplyDeletewow looks great.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful shot. The reflections in water are very lovely.
ReplyDeleteThis is really breathtaking. I'm honored that you enjoy my blog!
ReplyDeleteIt is delightful how the water reflects the true sky colors. Perfect image for Skywatch and Weekend Reflections!
ReplyDeleteGreat reflections in the water!!
ReplyDelete" Wish I could have avoided the wire some how."
ReplyDeleteWish granted :) !!!
http://img46.imageshack.us/img46/4496/skywatchreflections.jpg
Very beautiful
ReplyDeleteWonderful cloud reflections in the pond. Well done.
ReplyDeleteI love those colors. :)
ReplyDeleteoh...so lovely pics u take...awesome....
ReplyDeleteAmazing reflection it is... Wow...
ReplyDeleteVersailles Palace, Paris - Part III
Work Wear Style - 8
Beautiful Reflection Shot !! This is simply awesome !! Great work.
ReplyDeleteThe reflection in the water is awesome!
ReplyDeleteloved the way you have avoided the original subject and just decided to show the reflection!
ReplyDeleteI love your beautiful reflection!
ReplyDeletethe reflection!...you got rid of the source...ahh....I am learning!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE reflection shots, this one is gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteNamaste! I love this reflective photo - the water was like glass and what a great puffy cloud!
ReplyDeleteDhanyavadagalu
Leif with EAGAN daily photo blog
I share your frustration with wires (and poles). I have a wonderful view of skies and mountains from my home, but there is a great big telephone pole smack in the middle. Sometimes I have time to grab my camera and run past the pole; sometimes not. Ah, well.
ReplyDeleteYour photos make me want to visit. Thank you for sharing.
A stunning reflection of the sky! Carletta’s Captures.
ReplyDeleteWires and poles can be irksome when chasing a pretty photo but as much as we don't like them, we know that you haven't spent hours digitally altering your image when they are there which makes the view all the more real. Happy Sky Watch Friday.
ReplyDeletethat giant cloud reflection is too cool - so pretty!
ReplyDeleteWonderful reflection!
ReplyDeleteThat's quite an impressive looking cloud there! Looks like it holds a lot of rain...
ReplyDeleteThat is a beautiful huge cloud! And yes, there are some days it's easier to get a photo of the sky as reflections. :)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful Goa!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! Absolutely beautiful.
ReplyDeleteWow, the reflections appear to be more lifelike than the real images. Very nice.
ReplyDeleteVery beautiful... nature shots always the best :-)
ReplyDelete