Moon at noon: Manori

Well, not exactly at noon but it was only early evening at Manori beach in Mumbai. We were about to witness yet another perfect sunset scenario on one side and, on the other side we could see the moon already. I really loved the way the moon was showing from between the two trees. This photograph was shot using my Canon A710 IS which has a 6x optical zoom which I feel is a boon despite being not enough :-)

49  comments :

  1. thats lovely and good one..the positioning is perfect

    ReplyDelete
  2. Utterly gorgeous; beautifully framed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the effect of the trees framing the shot and the moon revealed during daylight hours. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful shot, perfectly framed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful shot! Love your composition and the trees silhouetted against the sky! Have a lovely evening!

    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh wow... how amazing... superb shot!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is beautiful! I captured a very similar image last weekend (in the early evening too)!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lua, sempre bela lua.
    Bela foto, muito qualificada pelas arvores no primeiro plano.
    Parabens.
    Abraços.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty view of the sky from your place, thank you for sharing so many interesting photos on your blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely shot, beautiful composition. I know what you mean about the zoom never being enough, though. I often wish I could zoom and zoom and zoom, especially after going to a star party last night and looking at the seas and craters of the moon through a really big telescope!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I find it fascinating whenever I see the moon during the day :). Nice capture...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very nice. The trees frame the moon wonderfully.

    ReplyDelete
  13. levely picture of the same moon as mine:)) yes it is the moon on my blog. I live by the coast about in the middle of Norway, and even though we have very short nights in the summer, (about two-three hours without the sun in the middle of june) we do not have the midnight sun in my part. That is further north. And they don't have the sun at all in the middle of the winter. I live at 62* N, at that phenomen is from 70*N and up:))

    Hope this helped:)) Thanks again for nice comments and visits in my world:))
    I love visiting your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  14. FANTASTIC and anusual........I love the frame of this marvelous trees.......!!
    ciao ciao elvira

    ReplyDelete
  15. A great shot and poetic licence on the title surely forgiveable.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Really terrific daytime moon shot!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love to see the sky between trees, the moon there as well is a bonus.

    ReplyDelete
  18. One of your best, Kcalpesh! Interestingly, we saw the same phenomenon the other evening...the sun was still in the sky and the moon, too. Unfortunately, I did not have a camera at hand...so you did the job for me, and very well, too!

    ReplyDelete
  19. "despite being not enough" - I have that camera, as well as a Canon Rebel. No matter what camera you have, there's always better ones...

    It's a lovely shot, with the greens and the blues and the moon. Nice triangle shape, welcoming.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks for commenting on my blog; much appreciated. Your photography is very lovely and expressive. I will be stopping by more often. :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. moon rise on one side, sunset on the other side... how lucky can you get????? :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love a daytime moon!
    Lovely shot and nicely composed!

    ReplyDelete
  23. A very nice shot of the moon and the trees, Do you, perhaps, have a later photo of the same wiev. I'm curious at just a little darker sky

    ReplyDelete
  24. The title is almost as effective as the image.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wonderful photo! Isn't it great when you have a gorgeous sunset and the moon, too? I could use some of that sunshine! Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  26. This is a very beautiful shot of the moon in a blue sky. I really like the way you framed the moon with the trees.
    Thanks for visiting my site.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love the angle shot! Thanks for commenting on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Moon between the trees thats so pretty...

    Regds
    Deepa
    http://deepazworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  29. Your photos are awesome--you are a professional with the eye of an artist.

    ReplyDelete
  30. I love the way the moon is framed by the soft needles of the pine trees!

    ReplyDelete
  31. My FAV of the three that I have seen, you were quite the busy one;) Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me your views about the photos