Gola at Manori: Double Reflection

We had a great time at our Manori family picnic enjoying the sand, water and the sunset. The most amazing though, was the GOLA; Ice-candy which is also known as snow-cone. The Gola-vendor's hand cart was full of bottles of colored syrups. When I stood very close to the bottles, I observed closely to see the bottles reflecting me on them. That's when I captured the above photograph using my Canon A710 IS Digital camera. Do watch out for the next photograph as that's the one I liked the most out of the whole lot of Manori photos. Checkout more Reflection Photos on James's BLOG ......

58  comments :

  1. So glad you had a good time at your family picnic...the bottles are quite colorful and remind me of the colored "ices" sold here...and I do like the reflections, too. Good job, Kcalpesh!

    And thank you for your very nice comment on Ocala DP!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh lovely pic.. I love gola..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really lovely pictures:) what syrup are they?
    Greetings.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Colorful syrups, you're caught in the bottle.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good photos. We were advised not to drink the Golas, for it could spoil the picnic...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic! I especially like the composition...very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds as though you had a great time at the family picnic. Love your very colorful captures and the reflections. Look forward to your next photos! By the way, the one below is lovely!! Have a great weekend, Kcalpesh!

    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cool! Mmm looks like Jones Soda... yum yum yum!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cool shot !!!
    I can see you :-)
    LOL


    (@^.^@)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cool reflections! Now, on to see more! By the way, thanks for visiting my spoon blog!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great reflections! Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice composition. Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks Kalpesh for visiting my blog. Today, I am a bit busy. I will come back again sometime later.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have never heard of the drink, but the photo was real nice.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I wish it were warm enough here to enjoy a snow cone! Love the colors and composition and it's a great reflection capture. Thanks for your nice comment. Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great idea and a great eye. Cool reflections.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I like the reflections and also the rich colors of the syrup!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful double reflection, I was thinking about the name of the ice candy: 'gola' in Italian means literally 'throat' but even 'gluttony' or anything delicious related to food. Any possible link?

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you for following my blog! I'm flattered that such an excellent photographer should find something worthwhile on my site! Your jars are very glossy, and the reflections delightful but I don't think I'd care for the contents!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh that's great. Such a creative twist to it.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I really like your creativity. This is really cool. I look forward to seeing more.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Excellent image. You have an artist's eye. Keep at it.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love this! Thanks for sharing a little touch of summer...

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love this! Thanks for sharing a little touch of summer...

    ReplyDelete
  25. A self portrait!
    Love the two colors - wonderfully captured reflection.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Double reflection exudes bliss. Great work.

    Blessings

    Pallav

    ReplyDelete
  27. Beautiful pictures. I love the colours and ofcouse, the reflection.

    ReplyDelete
  28. good one...quite color...I too have a picture of wine bottle

    targetaimshoot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Nice capture. well exposed and color contrast is beautiful.
    thanks for sharing :)

    fotoindia

    ReplyDelete
  30. Wonderful reflections. Very nice shot.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Nice glowing colours and a good reflection too.

    ReplyDelete
  32. That's a cool shot. I love the reflection.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Great reflection! And I like your monn rising. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  34. That's a very fine composition, I like its transparency, the reflections and the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  35. that looks really cool with those reflections and just the red and green color!

    ReplyDelete
  36. KC: I love reflections and these ones you just spotted are very neat.

    ReplyDelete
  37. That shot is very 'Pixellicious'

    ReplyDelete
  38. Well spotted - these are lovely reflections and a great shot, with the same reflection in the two colours! I had never heard of GOLA.
    Janice.

    ReplyDelete
  39. Sweet photo of some sweet syrups. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  40. This could possibly be my favorite! Or not...I love so many of your pics. But I LOVE the colors and the whimsy of this one! Well captured.

    ReplyDelete
  41. Plainness has its peculiar temptations quite as much as beauty. [George Eliot]

    LOVELY depiction!

    ReplyDelete
  42. What a clever shot. I burnt my mouth at dinner tonight and could totally go for a snow cone right now.

    -----------------------------------
    My photography is available for purchase - visit Around the Island Photography and bring home something beautiful today!

    ReplyDelete
  43. that's a cool shot! I love the colors. have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  44. Very creative and nice colours! Good use of the stuff we use daily.

    Have a good weekend.

    Alexander
    Alex's World! - http://www.kakinan.com/alex

    ReplyDelete
  45. I love this one just magnificent! Happy weekend!

    SWF~Dark clouds

    ReplyDelete
  46. So nice to see you! Cute photo too.

    ReplyDelete
  47. The reflection has come out very well.

    ReplyDelete
  48. I like the contrasting colours. Nice reflections. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  49. Cool reflection! Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  50. This is a wonderful, creative photo! You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  51. Ah excellent picture. Some food err drink for though there! :D

    ReplyDelete

Tell me your views about the photos