World Photo Bloggers

I have started with a group on a Blog Catalog. Name of the group is World Photo Bloggers. I believe this will make it much more easier for us to get a wider audience to our blog. Plus, like a forum, we can carry out discussions on various topics and showcase our blogs over there. 

Click here to JOIN! Click "Join" above to go to the Group Page or you can click on the World Photo Bloggers Banner on the left.

11  comments :

  1. I will check it out, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I'll try to check it out later too. Thanks for the info.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will join when I get home to my own computer. I used to have an all-manual Nikon with no light meter. I understood the camera reasonably well, but I was not a great photographer. I now have a "prosumer" digital camera and get consistently better photos on AUTO, but the booklet is written so badly, I try to read it and I give up and leave the camera on AUTO. I'd love to have others at about my level to learn from and exchange ideas with. I'm in

    ReplyDelete
  4. can i join? i'm an amateur photographer using P&S. you can check out my works in my photoblog @ http://chersanz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank´s for inviting me.
    I´ll check it out later. I´m an amateur photographer only taking photos for my blogg.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi! i have submitted my account but could not log in yet.

    btw, thanks for following my blog. happy blogging. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the invite! :)

    I'm in!
    Have a great day.

    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for your initiative. I will think about it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the invite, I will check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for inviting me. I'm not sure I'll fit into such hallowed company . . . I'll think about it :-)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me your views about the photos