MUST See: The thrilling potential of 'SixthSense' technology

Do see this demo by Pranav Mistry. This is a demo of several tools that helps interaction of the physical world with that of DATA. The video gives you a deep look into his SixthSense Device. Also a new paradigm-shifting paper "laptop". I was quite amazed looking at this upcoming technology. Really loved the photography part of it. It will change the way you click your photos. :-)



7  comments :

  1. Ah, I feel I have not visited here in some time. I went through more of your photos and fing your site interesting and positive. Very nice job with your photos too:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm very surprised. Our Indian friend is an inteligent young. I hope see your tecnology soon. Congratullation TED organization.
    Here in Brazil, there was an event called TEDx São Paulo. It was a great success.

    I'll come back here.

    Thanks for the information.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kcalpesh! A friend sent me the link some months ago. It's absolutely extraordinary!! Great video!!

    Blogtrotter has an astonishing display of works of art by contemporary artists in the streets of Bilbao for you to enjoy. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a coincidence; my brother sent the same thing to me!

    This is just great :)

    Garden Lizard

    ReplyDelete
  5. that was brilliant! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me your views about the photos