It's bad to be on the bench during a recession, but maybe the kitty can catch a little catnap in the sun while he's waiting for better times. Cute photo and caption.
Nice.... photo beautiful lights, But I am guessing though.. cats dont mind being on the bench though... they are basically lazy animals. Maybe that is why they say I am "DOG" tired or working like a "DOG"
It's bad to be on the bench during a recession, but maybe the kitty can catch a little catnap in the sun while he's waiting for better times. Cute photo and caption.
ReplyDeletewhat a nice face... so cute!!!
ReplyDeleteCat's are recession proof. Great shot.
ReplyDeleteIt looks like the cat is trying to hypnotize me with that engaging stare. Nice job to capture it just at the right moment.
ReplyDeletethis cat looks as such he/she will gulp us :)
ReplyDeletesmart cat?!
ReplyDeleteCUTE cat,
ReplyDeletecats have no recessions ;)
=^.^=
Nice.... photo beautiful lights, But I am guessing though.. cats dont mind being on the bench though... they are basically lazy animals. Maybe that is why they say I am "DOG" tired or working like a "DOG"
ReplyDeletethis cat looks as such he/she will gulp us .
ReplyDeleteMake website india
Beautiful shot !! Lovely..
ReplyDeletebeautiful Shadow and Light
ReplyDelete