Lovely photograph. Love the colors in the sky. We don't have an ocean or a beach. We do have wooded areas and fields of grass. In the distance is an old oak tree. That is the spot for me to be. To think--To dream and imagine what was or what could be. What inspiration this photo is to me.
Thanks for visiting my birds blog. I hope you can also visit my Canon blog.
Lovely photos.... thanks for sharing. It has been about 25 years since I was in India...Srinigar,Delhi,Jaipur..and two wonderful weeks on a houseboat.Your photos bring back such wonderful memories.
Thanks for stopping at my blog.. always good to see your comments.
Holy Cow !! Nice photo, Nice Colors Loved this one..Makes me confirm my beleif that GOD must have hired an aweosme Designer to build the world, and a crappy programmer to build the world. Where the world is a beautiful place, the the way things are being run on this planet, the logic has gone wrong... Maybe I am ranting.. but seriously nice picture.. pleasent feeling when I see the photo.
nice evening shot :)
ReplyDelete"Holi" the festival of colors.This photograph is really beautiful..Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteLovely photograph. Love the colors in the sky. We don't have an ocean or a beach. We do have wooded areas and fields of grass. In the distance is an old oak tree. That is the spot for me to be. To think--To dream and imagine what was or what could be. What inspiration this photo is to me.
ReplyDeleteThanks for visiting my birds blog. I hope you can also visit my Canon blog.
in Canada we have the colors, leaves becomes orange, yellow and there you have a wonderful sunset, I wonder what is holi I will check it out!
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful day!
Beautiful picture and perfect title. I've seen this festival on tv, it's very interesting and fun to watch.
ReplyDeletePerfect Pic... Perfectly titled...
ReplyDeleteMy Travelogue
What a glorious conglomeration of colors...rather unique, actually! Superb photograph.
ReplyDeleteRe: Florida Fotos, Key Largo photo ... I think it's just old...'cause I don't remember using any particular effect... :-)
Beautiful shot.
ReplyDeleteThanks for visiting.
Suppperb photo.
ReplyDeleteLimit
Lovely photos.... thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteIt has been about 25 years since I was
in India...Srinigar,Delhi,Jaipur..and two
wonderful weeks on a houseboat.Your photos bring back such wonderful memories.
Thanks for stopping at my blog.. always good
to see your comments.
great shot. these are priceless to grab.
ReplyDeletenikonsniper steve
Thanks for your visit , beautiful sunset :)
ReplyDeleteHoly Cow !! Nice photo, Nice Colors Loved this one..Makes me confirm my beleif that GOD must have hired an aweosme Designer to build the world, and a crappy programmer to build the world. Where the world is a beautiful place, the the way things are being run on this planet, the logic has gone wrong... Maybe I am ranting.. but seriously nice picture.. pleasent feeling when I see the photo.
ReplyDeleteThat is a view you hope would never end.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful sunset. I really like your photo of the boy on the beach by the boat. Great image.
ReplyDeleteThank you for visiting and leaving a comment at Tampa Florida Photo. Please visit again soon.
Iridescent life-affirming colors.
ReplyDeleteSpectacular view, great shot!
ReplyDeletegorgeous sky and color. it just glows. Thanks for your comments on my website regarding the slot canyon photos. I am glad you are enjoying them.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful!
ReplyDeleteMy SWF
Wow, this is absolutely gorgeous,....God definitely played Holi...beautiful..
ReplyDeleteGreat blog, I'm going through some of your photos now.
thanks for your visit.
Ooooh, nice!
ReplyDeleteThis is gorgeous! God is an excellent artist!
ReplyDeleteLovely colors and composition!
ReplyDeleteThe god really played holi...loved the colors...
ReplyDeleteYou're right about the Holi!What great colours. Thanks for sharing
ReplyDeleteStunning sky...what hues and shades:)
ReplyDeleteFantastic capture, gorgeous skies and colors! You surely did them justice! Very dramatic shot! Have a great weekend!
ReplyDeleteSylvia
What a riot of colors!
ReplyDeletestunning! beautiful colours painted in the sky! :)
ReplyDeleteFabulous shot, lovely colors.
ReplyDeleteJust lovely colors. Breathtaking. :)
ReplyDeletebeautiful
ReplyDeleteLovely shot
ReplyDeleteCertainly is a festival of colors...gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteStunning sky!Thank you for sharing!
ReplyDeleteThat is definitely a festival of color!
ReplyDeleteSo beautiful!! I love it:-)
ReplyDeleteSuper beautiful!!
ReplyDeleteSkywatchFriday
Stunning. Beautiful. Awesome shot.
ReplyDeleteSydney - City and Suburbs
Fabulous colours - a real festival!
ReplyDeleteabsolutely beautiful!
ReplyDeletealoha,
ReplyDeletewhat a beautiful day today is in your corner of the world, thanks for sharing this amazing sunset.
Such gorgeous purples, blues and oranges!
ReplyDeleteHoodPhoto Blog
I just recently learned about Holi from my friend who is living in India. Beautiful way to describe this picture.
ReplyDelete