The toddler playing with his dad at the Bagha Beach Goa seemed extremely excited about the fisherman throwing the net and splashing water in the process. The kid couldn't resist the scene and would end up going close to where the fisherman was to observe the whole process in excitement. He didn't look scared of the small waves formed in the otherwise still water. I loved this scene and pictured it just when the fisherman had thrown his net, thus splashing water.
The toddler playing with his dad at the Bagha Beach Goa seemed extremely excited about the fisherman throwing the net and splashing water in the process. The kid couldn't resist the scene and would end up going close to where the fisherman was to observe the whole process in excitement. He didn't look scared of the small waves formed in the otherwise still water. I loved this scene and pictured it just when the fisherman had thrown his net, thus splashing water.
Labels:
Beach
,
Goa
,
Photography
,
Travel
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
lovely capture!
ReplyDeleteoh wow!!! love the way the water looks... such an impressive shot!!
ReplyDeleteGreat one!
ReplyDeletebelle capture de ce pecheur, j'aime beaucoup
ReplyDeleteIt happens in many villages here. Children at 2 are put in wells (the huge ones used for irrigation)to learn their life skill..
ReplyDeleteNice candid shot..
My Travelogue, Savoir-Faire
Amazing image!!!! I love how the water spash in circle.
ReplyDeleteNice photograph. I enjoyed it and the writing.
ReplyDeleteYour photo tells a story. This is a great capture and feel. Well done.
ReplyDeleteGreat capture. Children have a natural curiosity to life and experiences. Too bad more adults didn't...
ReplyDeleteI like this photo very much. I like the look of it as well as the content. The splash that you captured is really cool as well as the child's curiousity.
ReplyDeleteGreat shot.
The kid is pretty interested to learn to fish...or maybe he was more keen on the water splash. :)
ReplyDeleteThis is just excellent. So often photography is about observation of the world around us and being ready at the right time...
ReplyDeleteYou get an A plus for this one!
Cool blog filled with interestingly beautiful images.
ReplyDeleteHow adorable! It says so much without you having to say a word (although the words are wonderful too). Great shot :)
ReplyDeleteI liove this one:)
ReplyDeleteGreat shot full of movement, interesting technique of fishing. The curious way the toddler is looking at the man is well captured.
ReplyDeleteThat's a great moment and your composition is spot on.
ReplyDeleteThat's definitely a nice capture of the water, the net, and the child. I think most people are fascinated by water. We wonder what's in it. I always felt that way, and I still do.
ReplyDeleteJust caught up with your photos. Those trees are huge! and I love the macro shot of the yellow flower...so crisp.
ReplyDeleteBy the way, thanks for visiting.
Very sweet and beautiful colours. Like it!
ReplyDeletegreat timing buddy :)
ReplyDeleteYou caught it extremly well. Lovely photo..
ReplyDeleteWhat a great capture, with the water splashing up the photo almost comes to life.
ReplyDeleteBelo registro.
ReplyDeleteKool capture!!!
ReplyDeleteAwesome picture, buddy.
Clicking at right time.Best use of opportunity :)
ReplyDeletewww.zindagiilive.com
the child and the water both caught quicksilver fashion ...WOW
ReplyDeletewe are always learning. and teaching.
ReplyDeleteROG, ABC Wednesday team
that house near the water is so lucky to live there...nice post!
ReplyDeletefeel free to visit my new blogs..thanks..
Travel Euroasia
Europe Travel Pad
Countryside Trip
Travel Snapshots