Sanjay Gandhi National Park

The Sanjay Gandhi National Park in Borivli, Mumbai looks really very beautiful a few days after the monsoon. There's this creek (name unknown) which can be seen carrying water to a lotus filled lake (name unknown). I came across these tubes at a spot where the park management has built a bridge across the creek so as to connect two areas of the park. Earlier one had to walk through the flowing water of this creek. With the noise of water pouring at a high velocity, this scene was really enjoyable. Coming Soon: More photos from the Sanjay Gandhi National Park.

25  comments :

  1. I like the angle of this photo. This reminds me of how I would have approached the shot. I look forward to seeing more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice one..composition and symmetry is well achieved..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice Capture Kalpesh, like the smooth silky water falling from the tube... i always fail to get that effect....

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's quite impressive...I can't imagine trying to walk across that area with flowing water...

    Shall look forward to more photos from this beautiful park...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kalpesh: That was a neat capture of the tubes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Seem guns that shoot water!
    Beautiful photos!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The place must be wonderful! I agree with Jacob - more photos warmly welcome:)
    have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Black & white gives the pic so much character.. I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a great composition...the lines a water are creatively done.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Strange image, mysterious tubes. You got the right angle and a fine perspective.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice shot...the B&W mode has added an extra milage in the beauty of the shot.

    Great job!

    Regards,
    CLICK!

    ReplyDelete
  12. There is many action in your shot,
    amazing shot so natural (@^.^@)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Perfect! I like to imagine the sound of the water...

    ReplyDelete
  14. I looked at the enlargement, the cropping is really nice but it looks like the road is partially washed out. Yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  15. nice flow of waters :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great shot of water flowing through the tubes.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Nice symmetry! Definitely more fun to watch with the water flowing out. You were able to capture it at the right moment.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Looks nice... I especially like the flow of water from the tubes emptying into the lake...

    Did I get that part right ?

    Terragen Daily Photo

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such an interesting shot! I love the angle as well - it's perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love that I can see photos from other parts of the world. I really like this one!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me your views about the photos