
Although we were busy enjoying the Radhanagar Beach at the Andaman Nicobar Islands, we couldn't resist shooting these Giant Green trees which were there a little away from the shore. You will realize the height of the trees when you notice the two kids standing at the bottom, under the shade. Amazing creation by mother nature. I think Green Giants is a perfect name for these trees. I shot this photograph using a Canon A710 IS.
Amasing!!! Lovely shot! greetings from Norway
ReplyDeleteWhat huge and beautiful trees, Kalpesh. They are, indeed, green giants.
ReplyDeletewow...this is stunning !!
ReplyDeletethat's so cool I love it!!
ReplyDeleteAre those banyan trees? I love them! Only saw them one time in Florida. I want one.
ReplyDeleteCool picture and very big trees, what kind are they?
ReplyDeleteI have seen Sequoias that were over 80 meters tall and over 30 meters around also California redwoods over 100 meters tall. It's a strange feeling to be amoung the giants.
@James: Really don't know what kind of trees were they but since I found them really huge compared to those kids standing under the tree, I just clicked the shot! I think at that moment I was a little to busy enjoying the beach.... :-) which was in the direction exactly opposite to those trees....
ReplyDeletetrue
ReplyDeleteNice looking nature photo. The tree trunks and the foliage formed a good contrast.
ReplyDeleteWhere is this place. It looks fantastic..
ReplyDeleteThey are amazing! Beautiful photo.
ReplyDeleteWow, really huge!
ReplyDelete@Turquoise Diaries: This photo was shot at Havelock Island. The beach is considered among the best beaches in world. Also known as Beach No.7........
ReplyDeleteNicely done! By getting the people in the photo you show us dramatically how big these things are...they remind me of cypress trees in Florida...I think too big to be banyans...
ReplyDeleteHave a great Sunday (Monday?)...
Ah, love this lush giant greens.
ReplyDeleteWonderful shot of the trees. Thanks for your visit to my blog while I was away. Regarding your comment, I agree that the turtle does look a bit worried. Maybe it's all the people look at him. Funny how a sculpture like that will have a personality.
ReplyDeleteWow! Thanks for the link to the place where this photo was taken. I have been in the redwood and sequoia forests of California--a very amazing experience. I just read an article in National Geographic about the coastal redwoods.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful shot !! Loved it !! Unseen Rajasthan
ReplyDeleteHi Kcalpesh, here I am after another absence, much longer than I wished...
ReplyDeleteWonderful picture: great framing, lovely colour, brilliant light...
Blogtrotter is now at an old spa in Turkey. Enjoy and have a great week!
A picture truly spectacular!
ReplyDeleteThanks!
I lost my sense of proportion, those trees are huge!
ReplyDeletewow! that is huge! great capture!
ReplyDeleteOutstanding photo!
ReplyDeleteNicely composed photo I like the way the scale is shown by the two figures against the tree trunk.
ReplyDeleteWoow .. it was a big tree. We do not have such in Norway.
ReplyDeleteThe image of the leaves on my blog was taken early Sunday morning on a moorland. It is not snow but frost. The temperature was around 0 degrees. It was a beautiful morning ..
tu passes de du petit au très très grand ;) ils sont très beaux et aussi très impressionnant ces arbres
ReplyDeleteThat was a wonderful look at the giant trees, great color in the trees.
ReplyDeleteAnother great photo! Wow, those really are tall trees!
ReplyDeleteP.S. I started following you on Twitter and added your blog to my sidebar on my blog.
Amasing!!!
ReplyDeleteLovely shot!
Gr.
P-TER
Great photograph of such a large tree. The children are great for the scale. Great job.
ReplyDeleteBonito lugar, muito bem fotografado.
ReplyDeleteNice shot with people in it to give it perspective. You must have been standing far away to capture it all.
ReplyDeleteAmazing is a good word for this!
ReplyDeleteAmazing landscape. Great photograph of the beautiful tall tree's.
ReplyDeleteohhh the size of those! This is like looking at our huge Redwoods in northern california.
ReplyDeletespectacular!...how I love trees!
ReplyDeleteI love trees!Great photo!
ReplyDeleteFantastic capture, gorgeous trees and they are HUGE! Have a wonderful weekend, Kcalpesh!
ReplyDeleteSylvia
They sure are giants - Great sky
ReplyDeleteHappy SWF!
These trees are amazing
ReplyDeleteI love those trees. So nice to see that they are well preserve. Hope nobody would think of cutting that down. Happy SWF!
ReplyDeleteSkyWatchFriday
aloha,
ReplyDeletevery interesting skies and subject matter, i love your trees, i didn't see these when i was at the adaman area by raley
i have different skies and messages on both of my blogs, you can choose either to visit, or both
Great shot...the composition is great also...including humans to show the size of the trees...well captured.
ReplyDeleteYou certainly did not exaggerate in those trees size. They are huge. The children looks like little specks against them.
ReplyDelete