
National Institute of Photography (NIP) is the institute where I did a short course on the basics of photography. The institute is located in Dadar (West), Mumbai. The lectures and practical sessions were conducted by Prof. Manohar Desai. For one of our practical sessions, we had been to a park which is known as Chhota (Small) Kashmir. A beautiful park completely green and colorful with a variety of flowers. I found this plant a quite unusual with so many colors on the leaves. Although I'd seen it before but seeing it closely and getting more time to study it was a chance I got only that day. This photo was one of the many shots I'd clicked on that day.
oh wow... what a new perspective... how lovely!!! You've got such an eye for beauty!!
ReplyDeleteGreat image, perfect title!
ReplyDeletegood combination of green and red as this is an interesting photo.
ReplyDeleteThat's a pretty collection of colors, all in one plant! Great photo with excellent detail.
ReplyDeleteIt almost seems like a firework!
ReplyDeleteWonderful!
I think I had such a plant before. It always reminds me of splattered paint.
ReplyDeleteNature is amazing.
ReplyDeleteBell Flowers
Hi Kcalpesh! Profiting from today’s holiday – the 99th anniversary of the Republic in Portugal - I’m happy to have some more time to surf the net and enjoy your blog!
ReplyDeleteAmazing colours! Also loved to see the mountains!!
Blogtrotter is showing you Antalya. Enjoy and have a great week!
crotonic!! beautiful!
ReplyDeletecolored and beautiful
ReplyDeleteThis is a plant we have in Florida...and yes, it looks like it has exploded...wonderfully done, Kcalpesh!
ReplyDeleteOh wow, beautiful, it makes me want to take a hike and go find some plants like that.
ReplyDeleteGreat photo! Love the color and composition. You are very good at this.
ReplyDeletelove your photos here..simply pixellicious
ReplyDeleteI love Croton. They are just so full of color.
ReplyDeletebeautiful! so much joy in this photo!
ReplyDeleteIn one word "Nice"
ReplyDeleteTerragen Daily Photo
so cool! love it!
ReplyDeleteThat is interesting. The lines do simulating a sort of explosion of colors. I like that plant as well.
ReplyDelete