Matheran Mountains!

Stock Photography | Pixellicious Photos
Stock Photography | Pixellicious Photos
Although the mountains weren't green and the fog blurred our vision to an extent, Matheran has always been a place of great attraction. I knew I'd not be able to catch the sunset on time as we reached the sunset point in Matheran a little after the sun had already disappeared. It wasn't dark yet and I managed to click a few Photos of these beautiful Matheran Mountains. I plan to visit this place soon again as the monsoon is just over and I believe I'll get some really green shots of the valley and these mountains. I hope not to miss out on the sunset this time though :-)

26  comments :

  1. Nice....wish they were a bit greener though....afforestation or should that be reforestation badly needed :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mukta is right, they look so bare, really a wonderful view of an awesome place.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, at first glance one would think it's part of the grand canyon in Arizona!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty mountains. It looks to be very large. I like the colors of the mountains.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice...The first photo reminds me very much of mountains in western Arizona!

    And yes, I checked out the church in Goa as you suggested. There are some similarities. I believe I remember that photo from a few months ago?

    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are beautiful, I love them, especially the second photo.
    Have a nice weekend:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic place, fantastic photos. Lindas fotos de um lugar tão lindo. Parabéns.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such beautiful misty mountains! Great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your photographs are beautiful! Thank you for finding my Journal.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful pictures of the mountains. WOW!!!!! Just perfect lighting...
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  11. these shots are gorgeous, what a lovely place!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. A beautiful place, wonderfully contrasted. So much fun to look at!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful! Where exactly is this?
    Thanks for visiting, shame you can't have a slice of my bread and cake with a cup of tea ; )

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous mountains, you can feel the majesty looking at this.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such rugged terrain! I take Ireland's easy-to-climb mountains for granted!

    The sunrise in my shot was just photographed through my window :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely! These same mountains look so green in/after the monsoons!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow, what a beautiful wiew! Looks like the ground is made of sand, here in Norway our mountains is made of hard stone! :)
    Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Yes, I agree with Tes that these photos are reminiscent of the Grand Canyon in Arizona.
    very beuatiful.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me your views about the photos