Friends strolling by the beach


18  comments :

  1. Very nice capture - great silhouette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your visit and comment! Wonderful silent photo... Sunny greetings

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of the best silhouetted shot I have ever seen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. magnifique cette photo avec les ombres des enfants.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic shade photo,
    Its a peaceful shot :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kcalpesh! Another week has passed without a chance to drop by. It seems time runs faster when you get to a certain age... ;)

    Wonderful shot!!

    Blogtrotter is trying to have fun in the Turkish Riviera. Enjoy and have a marvellous weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great minds, Kcalpesh, run in the same "ruts." I posted a similar scene a few days ago on Florida Fotos.

    This is beautiful and very well done.

    Re: Paris - It is an incredible city that cannot be described very well in words...if you ever get a chance, you'd do yourself a favor to visit the City of Light...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great silhouette scene - I love beach shots!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the silhouettes and the light on the water. Beautiful, peaceful scene.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful silhouettes on the beach. Super photo.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful color on that beach! So great with the silhouettes.
    Have a nice week:-)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me your views about the photos