Reflections


25  comments :

  1. Wow that's awesome! I've been on a reflection kick lately but I'm not really happy with my shots. I would be very happy with this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just excellent Kcalpesh! I've tried that before but my photos were never as good as this is! Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reflections are what you don't see on the other side.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely capture....sunglasses are a very useful tool in photography which sometimes acts as a polariser also....nice one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Clever shot! I like the sunset in the reflection.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The camera is such a great medium to capture what WE see. I like reflections; it lends mystery to a picture. You have a good eye, you are able to look and to see! Many look but do not see!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh that is fantastic :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow!!
    This shot is amazing,
    the reflection is perfect,
    and I can see you ..... LOL

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like your amazing ideas of taking shots!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Objects in the rear view mirror oops thats not what it is.. Objects in the sun glasses are closer then they really are... [:)]

    ReplyDelete
  11. Reflecting on what I said before I agree that I would be very happy to take a cool shot like that.
    I love that shot and I'm glad that you have submitted it.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gotta love the sunglasses reflections. Classic.

    ReplyDelete
  13. So many reflections, so little time! It's amazing what a person will see if they only look.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your subject and what they see juxtaposed. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice original approach to Skywatch!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love all the different reflections caught in such small spaces! And, yes, a great reminder of all there is for us to see if we take the time to look! Superb capture as always! Have a great weekend!

    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is one incredible sight. Someone did a super job on this at the right time. Wonderful reflection feature.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me your views about the photos