Just sharing a nice website: Ticket Solutions

I had been away for the past week due to some personal & health issues. However I'm back and will be posting regular from Friday onwards.

In the mean while I just came across this website: Ticket Solutions; for those who are interested booking tickets online for various events happening across the world. When I say events, it can be a music concert, sports event like soccer, cricket and many other festivals.

I was amazed by the number of events of which they can get you the ticket. They specialise in obtaining tickets even to sold out events, through many of their sources. They are able to get a wide variety of tickets to almost any event in UK or around the world.

I feel, with the kind of service they provide, it would never be difficult to get tickets to all the major events happening anywhere in the world. They have various cancellation and refund policies which ensure that in case of cancellation of the event, you as a customer do not have to face a loss. You can read more details here: Terms & Conditions.

So far, I'd visted websites which provided me with tickets for movies / plays but, I feel, Ticket Solutions is doing a amazing job covering so many sports & other events and even festivals. I feel getting tickets was never so easy.

3  comments :

  1. Thank you for stopping and commenting on my birds blog. I clicked on your comment link and came here.

    I have not bought a ticket for years. I think the last time we went to Florida we got the tickets through a travel agent who is now out of business as more people turn to obtaining tickets online.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Kcalpesh! We've missed you! So glad to see you blogging again. I do not go to concerts, etc., so won't comment on your ticket buyers post but shall look forward to seeing more of your creative photography!

    Re: Ocala DP and the fishing hole - I don't think there are any nets out there...but alligators generally don't like people or lots of noise, so they're unlikely to be in the swimming area...however, they might be lurking elsewhere in the river and it would be wise not to swim in places other than so designated.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me your views about the photos