A blog about travel, photography, stock photos, insurance more...
Hello Kalpesh! I like this shot, and I like it even more when I enlarged it and saw the reflection in the pool of light on the floor.
I love this shot... speaks so mcuh!!
Great silhouette shot!
A great beautiful vision
Hey i like it....didn't like it so much when it was not enlarged....but after u enlarge the details become visible :-) The b&w lends it an old world charm....nice
Looks very modern. I am surprised by that. Though I assume it would be the same if the subject was architecture as well. Pick a Peck of Pixels
That's what it's all about - shadows and light. And you don't want to blank the shadows or blow out the light...You've done it right here! Excellent job. Plus, it looks like a nice place to eat!P.S. Your comment came through fine on Ocala DP. But I can't imagine you'd have a problem photographing butterflies!
simply beautifully captured shot...lovely composition!
Wonderful reflection :))Fantastic shot ..
I like this monochrome shot. It kind of have a nostalgic feeling about it.
Thank you Kcalpesh for your kind comments on Ocala DP! Very much appreciated!
Beautiful post and lovely shot !! Unseen Rajasthan
I didnt like this photo... Seems preety gloomy to me... Use colors man... it adds life to any scene... But then its just me... I might be wrong
Tell me your views about the photos
Hello Kalpesh! I like this shot, and I like it even more when I enlarged it and saw the reflection in the pool of light on the floor.
ReplyDeleteI love this shot... speaks so mcuh!!
ReplyDeleteGreat silhouette shot!
ReplyDeleteA great beautiful vision
ReplyDeleteHey i like it....didn't like it so much when it was not enlarged....but after u enlarge the details become visible :-) The b&w lends it an old world charm....nice
ReplyDeleteLooks very modern. I am surprised by that. Though I assume it would be the same if the subject was architecture as well.
ReplyDeletePick a Peck of Pixels
That's what it's all about - shadows and light. And you don't want to blank the shadows or blow out the light...
ReplyDeleteYou've done it right here! Excellent job.
Plus, it looks like a nice place to eat!
P.S. Your comment came through fine on Ocala DP. But I can't imagine you'd have a problem photographing butterflies!
simply beautifully captured shot...lovely composition!
ReplyDeleteWonderful reflection :))
ReplyDeleteFantastic shot ..
I like this monochrome shot. It kind of have a nostalgic feeling about it.
ReplyDeleteThank you Kcalpesh for your kind comments on Ocala DP! Very much appreciated!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful post and lovely shot !! Unseen Rajasthan
ReplyDeleteI didnt like this photo... Seems preety gloomy to me... Use colors man... it adds life to any scene... But then its just me... I might be wrong
ReplyDelete