A blog about travel, photography, stock photos, insurance more...
An interesting affect - like mosaic tile or glass.
Tres interessant! The can is responsible for the mess and the broken tiles...and the can's color works well against the monochrome background.Another excellent job, Kcalpesh!
Just like a painting.
Great photo. It tells all.
Nice shot. I wonder how you used Photoshop here.
@AB Thanks for your comment! After adjusting the curves and sharpening the image in lab color mode, I just ran an action which gives the photo to a painted look!
@Roger, Jacob, James, Lenora: I'm glad every day to receive your wonderful comments! Thanks once again.
Its a very special shot :)Its really ART !!!The mosaic look is amazing!!My compliments..
Once again.. Intresting photo.. Yes atistic in its own unique way... but I am wondering who is going to clean up the mess... :)
wonderful!
hmm the photoshop work has gone a bit too extra i suppose!
The color contrast is stunning.
absolutely amazing picture this one!! Love the Mosiac styling here!
This is clicked??? It looks painted and is an awesome shot!!You are too good man!!Kp Up!!
Tell me your views about the photos
An interesting affect - like mosaic tile or glass.
ReplyDeleteTres interessant! The can is responsible for the mess and the broken tiles...and the can's color works well against the monochrome background.
ReplyDeleteAnother excellent job, Kcalpesh!
Just like a painting.
ReplyDeleteGreat photo. It tells all.
ReplyDeleteNice shot. I wonder how you used Photoshop here.
ReplyDelete@AB Thanks for your comment! After adjusting the curves and sharpening the image in lab color mode, I just ran an action which gives the photo to a painted look!
ReplyDelete@Roger, Jacob, James, Lenora: I'm glad every day to receive your wonderful comments! Thanks once again.
ReplyDeleteIts a very special shot :)
ReplyDeleteIts really ART !!!
The mosaic look is amazing!!
My compliments..
Once again.. Intresting photo.. Yes atistic in its own unique way... but I am wondering who is going to clean up the mess... :)
ReplyDeletewonderful!
ReplyDeletehmm the photoshop work has gone a bit too extra i suppose!
ReplyDeleteThe color contrast is stunning.
ReplyDeleteabsolutely amazing picture this one!! Love the Mosiac styling here!
ReplyDeleteThis is clicked??? It looks painted and is an awesome shot!!
ReplyDeleteYou are too good man!!
Kp Up!!