A blog about travel, photography, stock photos, insurance more...
Nice Picture as Dr. Malcom would of Jurassic Park would say "Life Finds A Way" :-)
Nice and I like how you bring the focus to the little animals. Its almost like seeing the world from their view.
What I like about these is the sense of scale...it seems almost impossible that such little creatures could exist in the massive world around them!
Interesting perspective. Never thought much about the life part but it is clearly there. Nice post.Thank you very much for visiting my birds blog and for the comment you left me there. My Birds Blog
Fantastic shotsits reallysigns of life :)
Two tiny creatures.
its like seeing the huge world through their eyes!
Tell me your views about the photos
Nice Picture as Dr. Malcom would of Jurassic Park would say "Life Finds A Way" :-)
ReplyDeleteNice and I like how you bring the focus to the little animals. Its almost like seeing the world from their view.
ReplyDeleteWhat I like about these is the sense of scale...it seems almost impossible that such little creatures could exist in the massive world around them!
ReplyDeleteInteresting perspective. Never thought much about the life part but it is clearly there. Nice post.
ReplyDeleteThank you very much for visiting my birds blog and for the comment you left me there.
My Birds Blog
Fantastic shots
ReplyDeleteits really
signs of life :)
Two tiny creatures.
ReplyDeleteits like seeing the huge world through their eyes!
ReplyDelete