Couple by the beach


A wonderful day at GOA - Calangute. We were all waiting for the sun to set, sitting on a desk gazing at the colors of the sky. That's when I noticed a couple by the beach, trying to picture the sunset. I felt they made a great silhouette against the setting sun and a little shiny sea water. I couldn't help but photograph them without their permission. :-|  I remember, I'd just begun taking interest in photography. This shot was clicked using a Sony cybershot that I'd borrowed from my friend. :-D only for the trip to Goa. Photographing a setting sun or the shiny waters during the sunset or the people and objects that stood in my view forming beautiful silhouettes, was a wonderful experience.

15  comments :

  1. Nice photo ! But please leave the two lovebirds alone.... :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely. I'd guess tourists from France.

    Great colors. Love the silhouette. Nicely done, again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!
    Amazing shot from the sea :)
    I wish I was there !!!!
    I love the sea ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Witam , obejrzałem kilkanaście zdjęć , bardzo dobre prace , mają duszę . Ramki moim zdaniem niepotrzebne , nic nie wnoszą do zdjęcia , pozdrawiam serdecznie i dziękuję za odwiedziny na moim blogu , Andrzej .

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful picture, very romantic!
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  6. awesome shots, nice photos...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like beach shots - the colors are great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow... This looks so romantic... Good shot and a great blog - My Travelogue

    ReplyDelete
  9. Do drop into my blog when time permits - My Travelogue

    ReplyDelete
  10. very cool shot! especially when you know the people. i didn't know who i was photographing. i will be posting many others from this session in days ahead. i never like to post too many from the same set at the same time. so i take hundreds and leave them in stock for a rainy day.
    nikonsniper steve

    ReplyDelete
  11. great photo...you caught the mood well...the couple in the right corner and the shadow they cast...excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  12. beautiful pastel reflections of the sky.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me your views about the photos