This photo was shot using my Canon A710 IS Digital Camera while we were traveling to Andaman Islands from Mumbai via Chennai.. I feel the blue sky looks really awesome!
Varitey is the spice of life...No wait compared to the other photos you shot spice is the variety of life ...Something different from what you normally would click ..Nice Click :-) By the way how did you click this... I thought they didnt allow photography inside the planes ?
I see these upturned ends on wings and wonder why they are like that. I have no idea.
ReplyDeleteI like the subtle reflection on the wing.
ReplyDeleteLike the photo, Kcalpesh, but don't get it. What is "Spice"?
ReplyDeleteCool depiction of Spice Jet. The shapes and colors are great. Also thanks for the information about the wedding, I edited the post.
ReplyDeleteVaritey is the spice of life...No wait compared to the other photos you shot spice is the variety of life ...Something different from what you normally would click ..Nice Click :-) By the way how did you click this... I thought they didnt allow photography inside the planes ?
ReplyDeleteWonderful photo for SWF!Thank you for sharing!
ReplyDeleteA fantastic sky post.
ReplyDeleteStunning sky as is your capture, Kcalpesh ! Great composition! Enjoy your weekend!
ReplyDeleteSylvia
Fantastic colours!
ReplyDeleteThat's a terrific shot...love it!
ReplyDeleteCool photo! I love it!
ReplyDeleteIt does indeed look awesome! Fabulous capture!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy!
Sylvia
What a wonderful shot
ReplyDeleteIncredible viewpoint of just an element of the plane! A very artistic way to display the sky!
ReplyDeleteI agree. The blue sky behind the wing really adds to it. Nice choice!
ReplyDeleteYes the sky does look awesome...and it's cool how you have captured the tail of the plane...it's a really interestng photo
ReplyDeleteAmazing skywatch from o high above in the sky.
ReplyDeleteCreative advertisement on the wing of the aeroplane.
cracking shot!! love it!
ReplyDeleteNice shot, great caption. I like the reflection, too. Thank you for sharing.
ReplyDeleteit look great with the blue sky
ReplyDeleteNice shot! :)
ReplyDeletebeautifully captured!
ReplyDeletegreat shot.
ReplyDeleteWonderful!
ReplyDelete