A blog about travel, photography, stock photos, insurance more...
Life saving gear! And the B&W with the color is superb! Another wonderful photograph! Congrats!
I was seeing your other shots. You are terrific!
Wonderful!!!:-)
I agree with Indrani thats why I want to give you a blog award.When you get a chance please get the award from my Something Sighted blog http://somethingsighted.blogspot.com/2009/07/golden-blog-award.htmlAlso you might be interested to see some Indian wedding pictures that I took in Philadelphia this weekend on my Newtown blog. It was very fun to watch.http://newtowndailyphoto.blogspot.com/2009/07/philadelphia-fun-part-one.html#commentsKeep up the great photography!
I like the homemade rack that the safety gear is hanging on!
Makes a great post card.
Nice pic. The color highlights the life preservers.
It is an interesting subject to capture and it is nicely composed. Great shot.
Tell me your views about the photos
Life saving gear! And the B&W with the color is superb! Another wonderful photograph! Congrats!
ReplyDeleteI was seeing your other shots. You are terrific!
ReplyDeleteWonderful!!!
ReplyDelete:-)
I agree with Indrani thats why I want to give you a blog award.
ReplyDeleteWhen you get a chance please get the award from my Something Sighted blog
http://somethingsighted.blogspot.com/2009/07/golden-blog-award.html
Also you might be interested to see some Indian wedding pictures that I took in Philadelphia this weekend on my Newtown blog. It was very fun to watch.
http://newtowndailyphoto.blogspot.com/2009/07/philadelphia-fun-part-one.html#comments
Keep up the great photography!
I like the homemade rack that the safety gear is hanging on!
ReplyDeleteMakes a great post card.
ReplyDeleteNice pic. The color highlights the life preservers.
ReplyDeleteIt is an interesting subject to capture and it is nicely composed. Great shot.
ReplyDelete