I can't believe how many photos are being taken now with mobile phones and IPods. Terific because they are so fast and the resolution is improving. Thank you for visitng Tampa DP. I appreciate your comments.
I did this shot a few months ago in my last apartment but my cat was in the window and his silhouette looked really cool. I lost the picture though. Give it a try if you get the chance.
Excellent blend of colors - like a fire.
ReplyDeleteI can't believe how many photos are being taken now with mobile phones and IPods. Terific because they are so fast and the resolution is improving. Thank you for visitng Tampa DP. I appreciate your comments.
ReplyDeleteI did this shot a few months ago in my last apartment but my cat was in the window and his silhouette looked really cool. I lost the picture though. Give it a try if you get the chance.
ReplyDeleteVery nice shot Kc!
Very nice. Camera phone, eh? Well, some of them do a great job. Like this. Lomo effect?
ReplyDeleteWhat's behind that curtain?
ReplyDeleteFlames... Like A lost soul on fire.... Nice
ReplyDelete