Isn't that fun...I love to try out different effects on the same photo...and then, sometimes, I can't decide which one I like best...like your photos above. They are both great!
See !! I love the Sea, but what I cant See is why you had to retouch the Sea, the sight is no longer good to See, but neverthelss the Original photo of the Sea, I loved to See :-)
I'm sorry that I missed this post yesterday. I think the top picture is by far the nicer one, the smooth water,land and sky of blue shades filteed through the branches of the tree. With that said if I saw the bottom one by itself I would like it too.
You could watch this photo for hours while waiting for a boat appearing at the horizon. Great shot!
ReplyDeleteSplendid!
ReplyDeleteIsn't that fun...I love to try out different effects on the same photo...and then, sometimes, I can't decide which one I like best...like your photos above. They are both great!
ReplyDeleteOh how serene!!!! Looks like a place I'd love to visit.
ReplyDeleteHave a great week.
Betsy
I really like the sepia-toned photo. It really gives it a timeless quality.
ReplyDeleteThese are very nice photos and interesting the way you treated each one.
ReplyDeleteThank you very much for visiting my Gobsmacks blog and for the comment you left me there.
Gobsmacks
The blues are just too good to convert to monochrome. Thanks for an interesting experiment!
ReplyDeleteI like the choice you made of comparing two different approaches of the same photograph.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful... Exquisite... Simply serene indeed... :)
ReplyDeletewww.flutteringandwandering.blogspot.com
See !! I love the Sea, but what I cant See is why you had to retouch the Sea, the sight is no longer good to See, but neverthelss the Original photo of the Sea, I loved to See :-)
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry that I missed this post yesterday.
ReplyDeleteI think the top picture is by far the nicer one, the smooth water,land and sky of blue shades filteed through the branches of the tree.
With that said if I saw the bottom one by itself I would like it too.
These are really beautiful pictures - it looks such a calm and serene place.
ReplyDeleteJackie
Nice pictures
ReplyDeleteBeautiful photo.
ReplyDeleteI like the second version much more.
Regards and best wishes