A blog about travel, photography, stock photos, insurance more...
Talk about an awesome composition! You really have a flair for this kind of thing...the picture on the wall, the colors and the framing all work to make this very special! Well done Kcalpesh!
Beautiful colors and excellent framing of the shot. Even the shadow is perfect!
Great placement within the frame. It really works!
Hi Kcalpesh, I've been away for a few days but I just got the chance to see your recent posts and they are fantastic. You have real artistic talent.
My favorite!
Beautiful...I love this pair:)
Cool and nice !
Tell me your views about the photos
Talk about an awesome composition! You really have a flair for this kind of thing...the picture on the wall, the colors and the framing all work to make this very special!
ReplyDeleteWell done Kcalpesh!
Beautiful colors and excellent framing of the shot. Even the shadow is perfect!
ReplyDeleteGreat placement within the frame. It really works!
ReplyDeleteHi Kcalpesh, I've been away for a few days but I just got the chance to see your recent posts and they are fantastic. You have real artistic talent.
ReplyDeleteMy favorite!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful...I love this pair:)
ReplyDeleteCool and nice !
ReplyDelete