Kcalpesh - Thank you for your very nice comments on Ocala DP!
You just keep getting better and better with your photography. This is a very special photo -- and shows off your talent well...the glass table seems to have absorbed the light from the window coverings, and diffused that color everywhere...
Hi Kcalpesh! This is a wonderful framing; perfect! Colours and light!!
Blogtrotter is anticipating the 4th of July fireworks; but in a different country... ;) Have a great weekend (or vacation, should you have that chance...)!
WOW!!!
ReplyDeleteWonderful vision of light and colors!
Kcalpesh - Thank you for your very nice comments on Ocala DP!
ReplyDeleteYou just keep getting better and better with your photography. This is a very special photo -- and shows off your talent well...the glass table seems to have absorbed the light from the window coverings, and diffused that color everywhere...
Superb!
A great, stark composition. Wonderful color and reflections on the table. Just delightful.
ReplyDeleteThis is so beautiful Kcalpesh !! I enjoyed this post..Thanks for sharing..Do check my another blog also i.e.Unseen Rajasthan
ReplyDeleteHi Kcalpesh! This is a wonderful framing; perfect! Colours and light!!
ReplyDeleteBlogtrotter is anticipating the 4th of July fireworks; but in a different country... ;) Have a great weekend (or vacation, should you have that chance...)!
I'm sure I have already commented on this wonderful shot!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for visisting my blog ! I like the light and reflection in this photo !
ReplyDeleteFantastic shot! I had to really study it to figure out how the reflections were working in the photo.
ReplyDeleteThank you for continuing to visit my blog. Your comments are appreciated!
Whoa!
ReplyDeleteI am speechless!
Beautiful photo!
ReplyDeleteI love the reflection of shapes and colours dancing on the table.