I think whatever it was you wanted to achieve with this experimental macro shot, you must have done it. I wondered how you kept them from rolling onto the floor - the surface upon which they sit looks slippery.
I especially like the light and the patterns in the balls.
@Jacob It was a transparent glass table on which I kept the two jelly balls since the surface was very straight the two didn't try to roll away... :-) I was just trying to capture the various reflections on and around the subject...
Very interesting and different. I really like it. The reflections and colors are perfect and warm. As I said before you are very talented and creative.
Oh WOW...this is truly AMAZING!!! I especially love the lighting and creative angle shot...wonderful job! Can't wait to see more of your work...Have a SUPER week :)
I think whatever it was you wanted to achieve with this experimental macro shot, you must have done it. I wondered how you kept them from rolling onto the floor - the surface upon which they sit looks slippery.
ReplyDeleteI especially like the light and the patterns in the balls.
Good job!
@Jacob
ReplyDeleteIt was a transparent glass table on which I kept the two jelly balls since the surface was very straight the two didn't try to roll away... :-) I was just trying to capture the various reflections on and around the subject...
well done... Jelly balls??!!! Thats impressive! Love the colour tones.. and the lighting.. I'll try this as well!! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteThat is a really cool looking photo. I just got a new camera maybe I'll try something like that when I learn how to use it.
ReplyDeleteVery interesting and different. I really like it. The reflections and colors are perfect and warm. As I said before you are very talented and creative.
ReplyDeleteA remarkable photo. I like everything about it.
ReplyDeletethey look like glass balls. I was going to tell you that you had made a mistake! Nice work. Manipulating something so it looks like something else...
ReplyDeleteOh WOW...this is truly AMAZING!!! I especially love the lighting and creative angle shot...wonderful job! Can't wait to see more of your work...Have a SUPER week :)
ReplyDelete