The Balancing Act

PICTURE WAS SHOT BY MY WIFE; MUKTA

6  comments :

  1. I think more apt title for this would be "Concentration", nice photo but also sad that child labour is still prominent and prevalent across all parts of our country. What may be entertainment for one could be means of livelihood for another.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice...I like your treatment of the photo...is he in training?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is she learning to peform in a circus or a trapeze act? Is she doing this for fun or is this work? Does she enjoy doing it? She looks very talented to be able to do that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello,
    I've been browsing your blogs, and I must say your photos are remarkable.

    Thanks for stopping by at mine, and for the follow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Impressive! I admire his balancing skill.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, that's incredible! And all while balancing bowls (or something) on her head, as well. What's that on or near her left foot?

    Nice shot of an amazing talent!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me your views about the photos