A blog about travel, photography, stock photos, insurance more...
Nice Horse ! Sort of Zanjeer feel... if you know what I am talking about :)
Hi Kcalpesh! This one is wonderful! Must confess that I'm not so keen on digital «treatment» of pictures, but you made a superb job here!!The Republic of Uzupis. Never heard? Blogtrotter has it for you… ;) Enjoy and have a great weekend!
This is a complicated process? I have not been successful at it.
Excellent! Very creative! This is one of my favorite photos!
You are very creative! You must be very talented to do something like this yourself. It would make a great painting.
Wonderful snap.
Fantastic. how long did it take?
Tell me your views about the photos
Nice Horse ! Sort of Zanjeer feel... if you know what I am talking about :)
ReplyDeleteHi Kcalpesh! This one is wonderful! Must confess that I'm not so keen on digital «treatment» of pictures, but you made a superb job here!!
ReplyDeleteThe Republic of Uzupis. Never heard? Blogtrotter has it for you… ;) Enjoy and have a great weekend!
This is a complicated process? I have not been successful at it.
ReplyDeleteExcellent! Very creative! This is one of my favorite photos!
ReplyDeleteYou are very creative! You must be very talented to do something like this yourself. It would make a great painting.
ReplyDeleteWonderful snap.
ReplyDeleteFantastic. how long did it take?
ReplyDelete