A blog about travel, photography, stock photos, insurance more...
The grass looks so green and luscious. I bet it's soft. The water looks really inviting too. Is it safe to swim in that water? Is it freshwater or salt water?
Very nice pictures. When I was in the navy I went to the Philippines and it looked a lot like youur photos.Thank you very much for your nice comments on my Dallas blog.
Cool photo and after seeing it I can truly say that "The Grass is always greener on the other side" :D
I love those palm trees. Reminds me of Hawaii last summer...sigh...
Wonderful photos! I spent a week in Goa after travelling through all Rajasthan. Beautiful!
Tell me your views about the photos
The grass looks so green and luscious. I bet it's soft. The water looks really inviting too. Is it safe to swim in that water? Is it freshwater or salt water?
ReplyDeleteVery nice pictures. When I was in the navy I went to the Philippines and it looked a lot like youur photos.
ReplyDeleteThank you very much for your nice comments on my Dallas blog.
Cool photo and after seeing it I can truly say that "The Grass is always greener on the other side" :D
ReplyDeleteI love those palm trees. Reminds me of Hawaii last summer...sigh...
ReplyDeleteWonderful photos! I spent a week in Goa after travelling through all Rajasthan. Beautiful!
ReplyDelete