Interesting boat, Kcalpesh...looks like it's had a long, hard life. You composed this shot very well...it's like the prow of the boat hits you in the face and then drags you along to the back...and I love the colors - whatever you did in terms of color manipulation.
Stunning... absolutely stunning... I have a lot to learn from you..
ReplyDeleteA very nice and different perspective..gr8 job! :)
ReplyDeleteGreat shot,
ReplyDeleteit looks so special :)
My compliments !!
Interesting boat, Kcalpesh...looks like it's had a long, hard life. You composed this shot very well...it's like the prow of the boat hits you in the face and then drags you along to the back...and I love the colors - whatever you did in terms of color manipulation.
ReplyDeleteSuper job, as usual!
Excellent photograph - at the perfect angle! I love photos of old boats.
ReplyDeleteThis is a photo of interest. It poses many questions to me. I have to use my imagination to think of its many possible uses.
ReplyDeleteTell you friends. Link up. Be part of history. Abraham Lincoln
Colors and perspective, great shot.
ReplyDeleteBela foto. parabens.
ReplyDeleteGreat shot!I like your photo!
ReplyDeletenice shot thanks for sharing for skywatch. XXX Don
ReplyDeleteMy Blog Promote Thanet
This photo exudes tons of charm!
ReplyDeleteNiiice!
ReplyDeleteHappy SWF
fabulous shot, great color and perspective
ReplyDeleteNice shot of a wooden boat.
ReplyDeleteLoved the yellow boat. Was it a yellow submarine in disguise?? ;)
ReplyDeleteMarvellous capture!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful lighting which just warms the whole scene up. Great composition.
ReplyDeleteMarvelous shot~
ReplyDelete