THIS WEEK I SHALL BE ROTATING SOME OF MY PREVIOUS POSTS ONLY
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
A blog about travel, photography, stock photos, insurance more...
You do have a lot of fun with the colors! Great to look at. This is most impressive - somewhat frightening, even if colorful!
ReplyDeleteThat's quite a striking angle that makes the image look very attractive. I like the colors and contrast.
ReplyDeleteI really like the architecture displayed in the photo. I'm also a big fan of brick and metal. Nice Photo.
ReplyDeleteIts special a red building,
ReplyDeleteI love it ^__^
Beautiful composition.
ReplyDeletePrisions are normally a gloomy place so I would like to think. And I think with this picture you have managed to capture the gloominess pretty well.. Cheers Nice Shot....
ReplyDeleteIf walls could talk what would they say?
ReplyDeletegorgeous wall :)
ReplyDeleteScary and Thankfull to be on this side of the wall!
ReplyDelete