A blog about travel, photography, stock photos, insurance more...
Jeepers Creepers !! That aint no creepers man, roots I say....nice photo .. and a nice angle though
Fantastic photo and a great shot!! This is a very well imaginative shot!!Unseen Rajasthan
"Creepers" is an appropriate name! I'd hate to get tangled up in that monster. Nice photo.
Nicely done, Kcalpesh! Can you tell me how you remove all but some color in Photoshop?This photo reminds me of a Florida swamp.
excellent photos boss..
Very nice photo - I'd be nervous about walking around here, I'm sure I'd trip up on something!Jackie
nice texture creepy :)
Fantastic shot ^__^
quite a different image :) thanks for visiting my blog
buddy thanks 4 passing by and the valuable comment..cheers
erie looking root for sure
WHOA....looks like a snake pit at first glance! Cool photo & totally imaginative :)) *creepy 4 sure...
Tell me your views about the photos
Jeepers Creepers !! That aint no creepers man, roots I say....nice photo .. and a nice angle though
ReplyDeleteFantastic photo and a great shot!! This is a very well imaginative shot!!Unseen Rajasthan
ReplyDelete"Creepers" is an appropriate name! I'd hate to get tangled up in that monster. Nice photo.
ReplyDeleteNicely done, Kcalpesh! Can you tell me how you remove all but some color in Photoshop?
ReplyDeleteThis photo reminds me of a Florida swamp.
excellent photos boss..
ReplyDeleteVery nice photo - I'd be nervous about walking around here, I'm sure I'd trip up on something!
ReplyDeleteJackie
nice texture creepy :)
ReplyDeleteFantastic shot ^__^
ReplyDeletequite a different image :) thanks for visiting my blog
ReplyDeletebuddy thanks 4 passing by and the valuable comment..cheers
ReplyDeleteerie looking root for sure
ReplyDeleteWHOA....looks like a snake pit at first glance! Cool photo & totally imaginative :)) *creepy 4 sure...
ReplyDelete