A blog about travel, photography, stock photos, insurance more...
What I like about this is the rust on the chain...and the way you've strung it out across the water...Makes for a very interesting photo.By the by, I used your technique on a pic for Florida Fotos today...if you get a chance, take a look.And have a wonderful day!
A well-weathered chain - the perfect subject for a photograph! Nice.
Hi! Sorry for the long absence! But don’t you think it was a great vacation; some very busy weeks and just a few days off... ;)Wonderful picture!!Meanwhile Blogtrotter is still turning around Iceland. Enjoy and have a fabulous weekend!
Hi Kcalpesh !! This is a nice shot !! I loved this shot..Unseen Rajasthan
very nice photos
Hi KcalpeshThis shot is AMAZING :)Wonderful !!
I tried something like this but never got it right. Wonderful!
In the right hands even the most mundane of things can look wonderful!
I like simple shots of old, well-used things. Nice work.
Tell me your views about the photos
What I like about this is the rust on the chain...and the way you've strung it out across the water...
ReplyDeleteMakes for a very interesting photo.
By the by, I used your technique on a pic for Florida Fotos today...if you get a chance, take a look.
And have a wonderful day!
A well-weathered chain - the perfect subject for a photograph! Nice.
ReplyDeleteHi! Sorry for the long absence! But don’t you think it was a great vacation; some very busy weeks and just a few days off... ;)
ReplyDeleteWonderful picture!!
Meanwhile Blogtrotter is still turning around Iceland. Enjoy and have a fabulous weekend!
Hi Kcalpesh !! This is a nice shot !! I loved this shot..Unseen Rajasthan
ReplyDeletevery nice photos
ReplyDeleteHi Kcalpesh
ReplyDeleteThis shot is AMAZING :)
Wonderful !!
I tried something like this but never got it right. Wonderful!
ReplyDeleteIn the right hands even the most mundane of things can look wonderful!
ReplyDeleteI like simple shots of old, well-used things. Nice work.
ReplyDelete