A blog about travel, photography, stock photos, insurance more...
Both interpretations are lovely. And "pearls" is certainly the right word to describe the rain drops.Great job!Have a wonderful day!
Both are excellent photos, but I prefer the monochrome version. I like to imagine what the color of the leaf is.
Perfect shot :)The second is amazing,its special in black/white ;)
Great detail in the water droplets on leaves.
true. It is not merely water drops, thay are water pearls :)
very nice. liked the second one.
Wow !! great shot !!
Tell me your views about the photos
Both interpretations are lovely. And "pearls" is certainly the right word to describe the rain drops.
ReplyDeleteGreat job!
Have a wonderful day!
Both are excellent photos, but I prefer the monochrome version. I like to imagine what the color of the leaf is.
ReplyDeletePerfect shot :)
ReplyDeleteThe second is amazing,
its special in black/white ;)
Great detail in the water droplets on leaves.
ReplyDeletetrue. It is not merely water drops, thay are water pearls :)
ReplyDeletevery nice. liked the second one.
ReplyDeleteWow !! great shot !!
ReplyDelete