Now, I’m not talking about the Operating System built by Bill Gates & Company. I’m about to show you the views from two different windows of our house. It was our last week in our rented house and we were about to move to a new place. Being very fond of that house where we stayed for a year and half, we decided to click pictures of each and every room of it. There was something which we had not noticed in a long time and that was the beautiful view we had outside the window. Yes, the busy life left us with no time to sit and gaze at the beautiful things around us. It’s only when we decided to dedicate some time to capture some memories of our stay in that house, that we could capture these beautiful views.
This tree full of red flowers looked really awesome under the blue sky. I wonder how we never looked at it before. Or, may be we never paid attention to it.
Another Beautiful view. In this part of Central Mumbai, we still get to see a lot of greenery unlike the western suburbs which has now become a complete concrete jungle.
This Crow was trying to build a nest somewhere on that tree. I think by now this construction activity must have been over.
Here goes the view from another window! Now that bird flew around those trees for quite a lot of time. Wonder if it had noticed some food around there.
It's time that we give some time to look around us and admire the beautiful moments that Mother Nature has created.





the fiery gulmohur in full bloom! beautiful!
ReplyDeleteHope the greedy builders let our city be....we so need some nature left intact around us
ReplyDeleteNice series of images.
ReplyDelete«Louis» thanks you for visiting San Francisco Bay Daily Photo.
Re the Friends disappearing - this happened on «Louis'» blog, too, and he didn't change anything! One of the many bugs in Blogger...
last two are beautiful.
ReplyDeletethanks for sharing.
I can imagine that it would be hard to leave such a gorgeous place. And I'm glad that you finally took the time to "stop and smell the flowers"!
ReplyDeleteGood luck on your move!
The birds in flight snaps pretty good man!
ReplyDeleteGulmohur beautiful Picture. Nature at its best.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful shots, great view from your window.
ReplyDeleteIs that a flamboyant tree?
ReplyDeleteBeautiful view from the windows!
Luiz Ramos
Great set of photos. I love the colors. Red against a blue sky is amazing. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteTerrific captures as always! Love the red against the blue sky, too! Marvelous! Have a great weekend!
ReplyDeleteSylvia
Can't beat that beauty just awesome!!
ReplyDeleteSkyWatchFriday
Oh! I Love the Tree! I bought a small one at a nursery here in Texas and gave it to my sister in law as a gift...Can't remember the name!
ReplyDeleteGreat shots!
the fire tree is simply gorgeous. i don't think i've see one in california or even if they grow here.
ReplyDeleteI love the tree with its fiery red blooms, makes the sky more even beautiful.
ReplyDeleteThese are wonderful window views. The red blossoms are so beautiful and I enjoyed the birds you photographed.
ReplyDeleteYou were right to take photos of the views of your windows! They are beautiful. The first one is stunning! Thanks for your visit!
ReplyDeleteDarling views from your version of Windows 2010, great idea to capture the memories of teh view from your place before moving on.
ReplyDeleteThe red flowers are beautiful. Nice to be able to see flowers and birds from your windows!
ReplyDeleteAwesome indeed ! You're a lucky bird !
ReplyDeleteYour photos are wonderful. I love the crow!
ReplyDeleteVery nice views. Sometimes we don't have to go far to appreciate the beauty around us.
ReplyDeleteLook at all that color! Beautiful!
ReplyDeleteThe red flowers stand out! Lovely skies with the birds!
ReplyDeleteThere are those trees in Singapore and Malaysia. They are so pretty,
ReplyDeleteBeautiful, love the flowering tree. Gorgeous photos!
ReplyDeleteWhat gorgeous red blossoms! Nature at its best...
ReplyDeleteWonderful photos and great colors of the flowers!
ReplyDeleteWish you a nice weekend:-)
You do have an amazing eye for capturing everyday things!
ReplyDeleteFunny == I almost didn't read this post because of the title (I'm not a techie AT ALL). Great views. That red tree grows here in Florida -- I did a post about it and afterward learned that it is a Royal Poinciana also known as a Flame Tree.
ReplyDeleteInteresting post and wonderful photos.
ReplyDeleteHope you enjoy your weekend. Have a nice day. :-)
Bright and inspiring images.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful view of gulmohar blooms. It is a pity that busy city life leaves us little time to enjoy the beauty around us.
ReplyDeleteKC: What a neat red tree into that blue sky.
ReplyDeleteThanks for your visit and comment.
ReplyDeleteInteresting post, and wonderful photos!
Hope you enjoy your weekend.
Have a nice sunday.
Bram
a follower once more.
ReplyDeleteWhat gorgeous views! I love that first shot.
ReplyDeleteWonderful series! I love the red flowers against the blue sky!
ReplyDeleteGreat photos - love the ones of the flowering tree.
ReplyDeleteLovely blooms. Love all your photos. Great captures.
ReplyDeleteThank you for stopping by.
Have a nice day always
Great shots and very interesting ideas. Congratulations.
ReplyDeleteRegards
Roberto