Adventure

Captured someone enjoying the Valley Crossing Adventure at Matheran. It was late evening and we were trekking to the sunset point :-)


Skywatch from around the world!

27  comments :

  1. Looks really advanturous! Great photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is really great shot. I like the way the far off cliffs complement the main subject.

    I would love to take a photography course, it must be very interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cannot even imagine doing something like this! I do not like high places. Just looking at this shot makes me shiver!

    Sorry, Kcalpesh, I've not been consistent in my blogging and commenting. Hopefully, I'll get back in the groove before too long.

    Nice to hear from you!

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent shot - the silhouette affect is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kcalpesh! Sorry for the delay, but a new year always brings new troubles... ;)
    Amazing shot!!

    Meanwhile a new blog is born: Blogtrotter Two! Hope you enjoy at least as much as the previous version and look forward to reading your comments!
    Have a great Sunday!!! Gil

    ReplyDelete
  6. When i was in Sattal on Company Training i tried this and trust me this is so adventurous !! Memories refreshed !!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ....aiiii...athlete's great work...and the Photographer did a fantastic job....You did a real breathtaking picture...WONDERFUL!!!!
    (did you try this kind of sport too..?)
    have a happy day!
    ciao ciao elvira

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adventurous indeed! Good shot!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Suspended in thin air! Stunning image and GREAT blog. Came here via Clueless in Boston, and a happy find this was.

    Ciao
    Eleonora
    Roma Every Day

    ReplyDelete
  10. That looks like quite an investment, to be sure. Great shot.

    ReplyDelete
  11. hi,
    something different and awesome. happy to meet a professional photographer here. cheers buddy

    pixelshots-KERALA Photos

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice shot! Gives a sense of hight so well! Great way to do a siluette

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the silouette and lines..works well how you catured the image and perspective of this image! Really good!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Superb pic! It was only last night my daughter returned from Matheran and was talking about this great adventure she had there. Glad I saw this pic today. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Incredible shot as always! Would love to take a photography class -- you have certainly made the most of yours!!

    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  16. Just looking at that photo sends me to jelly - some people are mad! Well caught xo

    ReplyDelete
  17. You are Brave!!Hahaa...goodness! Great shot!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great shot but it is making my arms hurt.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow, wow & wow! Funny thing is on the skywatch miniature I thought it was a helicopter. Just makes the shot even greater!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Good capture...the fog adds adventure to the photo.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me your views about the photos